No guard of honour

K.A.I

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i'm no even surprised. it's the typical kind of behaviour from them. they are a club with no class.

let's just beat them tonight and again next month. hope they don't make the playoffs and stay down there another season or two. 

46 minutes ago, one55 said:

i'm no even surprised. it's the typical kind of behaviour from them. they are a club with no class.

let's just beat them tonight and again next month. hope they don't make the playoffs and stay down there another season or two. 

Hear hear, instead of moaning they won't do it lets embrace it as proof of what a shitty unprofessional team they are. That Bartley guy said he's a professional footballer and not a fan.....here's our hearts supporting team being fanboys last year.  Let's give them a professional doing over tonight, condemn them to 3rd place and give them a horrible day out in May.

image.jpeg

1 hour ago, Briton said:

So if you were a Rangers player and the club wanted to act in the correct manner, you'd refuse?  Sometimes in life you have to do things that are unpleasant because it's the right thing to do.  

If the club wanted to I'd make my case why I disagree with it and then follow instruction grudgingly. Have Hibs said they want to and the players have refused?

Fuck them.

Guard of honour or not, our support will leave absolutely no uncertainty about who the champions are.

To be honest with you, I've always felt like having to perform a guard of honour for another side is motivating. When we have Hearts one last season, I felt like it gave us the motivation to go on and win that game.

They can stick their aids ridden spoonburnin junkie Rangers hating guard of honour up their well pounded rhent bhoys of leith arses! Just fuck them the night Rangers and double fuck them in the final ! From a middle of the road point of view right enough!(tu):sherlock:

On 19/04/2016 at 2:31 PM, cushynumber said:

they didn't do one last year for hearts  for "safety reasons". Theres nothing to suggest he will do anything else this year.

Hearts had already had a "guard of honour" so i actually agreed with Hivs. Did they want one every remaining game. This time it's different. Walter got a lot of stick for his "bitterness" comments but he was spot on. And this is what this is about.

6 hours ago, Briton said:

So if you were a Rangers player and the club wanted to act in the correct manner, you'd refuse?  Sometimes in life you have to do things that are unpleasant because it's the right thing to do.  

That's what makes us special, we know what the right thing to do is and follow it.

How else would you expect a classless outfit to behave .

Wretched cunts, horrible fucking slimey Rod Petrie 

I saw somewhere their fans being thankful that the Dempsey woman was a ride in comparison to Anne Budge 

I'm not "With Penis" but if I was it wouldn't be going near Leann'e's festered blurt, warts an all

Shower of cunts, Stokes clapping us on, Nah I'll happily live with the insult, not that cunts being insulting is relevant 

Hi there.

Im a Northampton town fan in peace.

My team the mighty cobblers have roughly one championship winning season in thirty and this is our year!

Having won the title with four games to spare I attended sixfields last night and can confirm that Crawley town performed the guard of honour for the cobblers.

All this nonsense from hibs about doing it on the last day of the season is unbeleivable.

Especially given that you yourselves did the honourable thing and gave hearts a guard of honour last season!

Im a neutral as far as Scottish footballs concerned but I know one thing...

If hibs fail to respect rangers as the champions they rightfully are they'll go down in my and plenty of other people's opinion south of the border.

You pay respect to the champions and perform a guard of honour once the title is won.

Old rivalries etc should be put aside.

Anything else is a disgrace.

Rant over!!