Our Ambitions For Next Season

tannerall

It would be another record if we became champions straight after being promoted (I assume). Obviously the league is the target, progressing to the group stage of theĀ 
Europa would be fantastic.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

From the way MW is conducting he is not fucking about. The way we are being run, we could be light years away from the rest of Scotland very soon.Ā 

I'd be very happy with just the league, but i think MW might smash it next year.Ā 

This season the main thing for me was that we won the league and promotion. As a Rangers supporter I of course wanted us to win the petrofac and still want us to win the game on Saturday and get into Europe. But if it came down to it then I'd have took us winning the league and losing everything else instead of losing the league and winning everything else.

Next season though I fully expect us to win the treble. 55th league title, Scottish cup and league cup. I will be disappointed if we lose any of them. We are at the point now we should be winning all these competitions. Right now, a run in Europe would be nice just to see how far we can get. I don't expect us to do well in any European games right now.Ā 

Ā 

Would sacrifice both cups for #55 and a wee run in Europe. With Warburton liking a smaller squad I doubt we would have enough in the tank to do a treble and Europe. Domestic cups don't matter too much to me. Yes it's great to win them but not at the demise of greater competitions.

My ambitions and expectations have always been farĀ above abilities of whatever squad /players we have, yes I've been nervous going to certain games but I have blind faith we will win no matter who we are playing , I can't help it, if you go to the game thinking you're team has no chance then what's the point in going, so I'll head into the new season believing we can win the lot, anyĀ Ā other mindset is defeatist pish best suited to the likes of the Hivs and Scumdee UnitedĀ 

Our ambition should be to do well at everything we are entered into.

For me, a league win would be the biggest GIRFUY to the filth as we claim 55 so I would love to see that.

A decent run in Europe (if we win next week of course) will be good for the players and the fans and good cup runs likewise.Ā  Personally, if we get to the 1/4 finals of any domestic cup, we should be going all the way there.Ā  A domestic treble in our first year back at the top, to add to the treble this year? :pipe:

The signings we are going for suggest that we have high ambitions for next year, it looks like we are going to try for everything, and so we should.Ā Ā  Very exciting year ahead of us.

Ā 

Ā