All Barton Chat.

theiconicman

2 minutes ago, jackrfc95 said:

Didn't think so.

My understanding (albeit rumours) is that he is very keen to stay, just isn't wanted.

He said in an interview shortly after the 5-1 game against the tarriers that "knowing what he knows now, would he still make the same decision to come here? Probably not. But in time it will prove to be the right decision"

Some will choose to twist that into saying he doesn't want to play for us.

Others will choose to conveniently leave out the last sentence.

That's what he said though and personally I would like to know what he means by "knowing what he knows now"

12 minutes ago, Boaby Bear said:

Someone i know whos m8 is Hallidays da, told me that he was slagging us off in the training ground incident, saying shit like he has kids older than the club.

If true, which i have no reason to doubt, the absolute cunt that is joey barton should get punched back to liverpool the wee taig fenian fuck.

Only an absolute fucking mongo would believe that :lol: 

2 minutes ago, TheLoudenTavernier said:

He said in an interview shortly after the 5-1 game against the tarriers that "knowing what he knows now, would he still make the same decision to come here? Probably not. But in time it will prove to be the right decision"

Some will choose to twist that into saying he doesn't want to play for us.

Others will choose to conveniently leave out the last sentence.

That's what he said though and personally I would like to know what he means by "knowing what he knows now"

Probably that he's not allowed to voice his opinion because some people might not like it.

1 hour ago, cushynumber said:

awww what a poor wee lost kitten the millionaire footballer joey barton is....

didnt say everyone else should feel sorry for him cushy, just saying i do

he's not allowed to give his opinion on what's happened and the fans hate him without knowing what went on, so yeah, i can empathise.

for all we know barton has said a fraction of what we are all saying regarding warburton's tactics and it has resulted in this

Joey Barton has got his lawyers involved, he was guilty of his betting charges and he's going to get sacked if they can make an agreement today. No reason to not believe the guy that told me he told me he was at a bootcamp in Qatar about a week before it came out in the news. He told me another couple of things but will keep it quiet the now. 

1 minute ago, RFC RYAN said:

Joey Barton has got his lawyers involved, he was guilty of his betting charges and he's going to get sacked if they can make an agreement today. No reason to not believe the guy that told me he told me he was at a bootcamp in Qatar about a week before it came out in the news. He told me another couple of things but will keep it quiet the now. 

C'mon ye canny leave us aw hinging like this spill

1 hour ago, Boaby Bear said:

Someone i know whos m8 is Hallidays da, told me that he was slagging us off in the training ground incident, saying shit like he has kids older than the club.

If true, which i have no reason to doubt, the absolute cunt that is joey barton should get punched back to liverpool the wee taig fenian fuck.

any chance you get your mate to tell hallidays dad that his son is gash?

2 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Waghorn. And at this moment in time he's no great loss.

Many of the English lads just can't deal with the expectation when throughout their careers a draw or a narrow defeat away from home is acceptable. 

i really dont buy that

1 hour ago, Boaby Bear said:

I heard this rumour via a girl who helps out with the PR and press stuff at Ibrox.

Halliday and him were at it and Warburton asked them to cool it and that's when he came out with the shit about his kids being older than the club.

Probably bullshit and that's why i didn't post it on here when i first heard it.

2 minutes ago, AlCapone said:

i really dont buy that

That's fair enough but I do. Most of them have came from mediocre clubs who have very little expectation when it comes to winning titles and trophies year in year out. It's showing and the manager is rubbing off on it as well. His "no-ones died" comment after a 5-1 humiliating defeat shows this. I accept no-one had died but tell that to the Rangers fans there that day and the millions around the world who had felt someone had died after that. 

3 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

That's fair enough but I do. Most of them have came from mediocre clubs who have very little expectation when it comes to winning titles and trophies year in year out. It's showing and the manager is rubbing off on it as well. His "no-ones died" comment after a 5-1 humiliating defeat shows this. I accept no-one had died but tell that to the Rangers fans there that day and the millions around the world who had felt someone had died after that. 

"No one has died" and "we only lost a game of football" shows he doesn't get it or is quite frankly insulting us. 

I do like MW but these comments still annoy me when i think of it. 

7 minutes ago, TheLoudenTavernier said:

If he's being sacked because of the betting thing then that's going to open a big can of worms.

Can't see this happening.  For a start Barton's lawyers will point out that Black got off the hook for the same offence.  Although that was under a different board and manager.