All Barton Chat.

theiconicman

7 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

You could be right, but he would need to up his game. I was wanting to see the tough bastard in him. Digging, closing down, breaking forward. TBH I hate that holding role. Whether it's Barton or Halliday, it takes a special player in the Ray Wilkins mould to pull it off.

The whole team were poor so it was hard to judge if he was any better or worse but he certainly was in no position to criticise others and that was what probably pissed off most people (players and fans).

If given a bit more time with a more confident team playing well, he would probably have excelled in that role. 

After tomorrow we'll know if we have enough in the tank without him and if so I would rather his wage went on a good CD or 2.

If he remains then I hope he gets his head down and proves all his doubters wrong as he won't get another chance and his time in Scotland will be a massive failure on his cv.

The cunt is sunning himself in Portugal playing golf, this is a shambles if we are still paying him his wages then make him train with the youths,  the fact he is over in Portugal proves he doesn't give a fuck about us or a future career move either. 

It seems to easy to collect his money and do what the fuck he pleases.

3 hours ago, hammer93 said:

The cunt is sunning himself in Portugal playing golf, this is a shambles if we are still paying him his wages then make him train with the youths,  the fact he is over in Portugal proves he doesn't give a fuck about us or a future career move either. 

I don't think he is.

Can we stop talking about this non entity?  If he goes then so be it.  He had an opportunity to prove that he's a top player,  an opportunity that should never have been offered btw, and he Fucked it up.  If he stays then he has to work like his fucking life depended on it to get back in our good graces.  Either way I'd rather we concentrate of people who are actually playing for the club. 

5 hours ago, hammer93 said:

Tbf he's been told to stay away so he has time to go on holiday. Do you expect him to sit in the house?

28 minutes ago, BF2 said:

How are people finding so much to talk about on this issue every day?

They aren't. Most of the posts contributing to the thread are either made up nonsense or people complaining about the thread and/or saying to forget about him. Ironic really.

20 minutes ago, TheLoudenTavernier said:

They aren't. Most of the posts contributing to the thread are either made up nonsense or people complaining about the thread and/or saying to forget about him. Ironic really.

It's doing my head in. Every day I see the thread at the top of the BD and enter like a walloper thinking there's some news, but it's generally people saying he's finished or calling him a cunt.

1 hour ago, BF2 said:

It's doing my head in. Every day I see the thread at the top of the BD and enter like a walloper thinking there's some news, but it's generally people saying he's finished or calling him a cunt.

Yet you post on the thread?

Stop gretting like a wain. Nobody forces you to read it. Mopey cunt.

8 hours ago, wullyRFC said:

Tbf he's been told to stay away so he has time to go on holiday. Do you expect him to sit in the house?

Only this time he's the one who asked for his suspension to be increased according to the club statement last week! It's baffling 

1 hour ago, jintybear said:

Only this time he's the one who asked for his suspension to be increased according to the club statement last week! It's baffling 

He never exactly asked for his suspension to be extended. He asked for a meeting that was scheduled 10 days ago to be postponed and the club agreed. The fact it hasn't been rescheduled yet is a bit strange though.

7 hours ago, hammer93 said:

I was told today from a good reliable source he went to Portugal this week, he may well be back but I believe the info I was told.

The guy couldn't go to Loch Lomond for a round of golf without telling the world about it so I'd be surprised if he kept a trip to Portugal quiet. Even if he did keep it quiet the media wouldn't, his trip to a boot camp in Qatar being a prime example.

Either way, he's free to go wherever he likes while suspended as long as the club aren't training in any of these locations (tu)