All Barton Chat.

theiconicman

2 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Whit!!!

If I thought I wasn't in the wrong and it's obvious that Barton thinks he isn't. Then I wouldn't apologise either no matter who the fuck asked me for one. 

As I said I doubt we will ever know exactly what was said, so everything is pure speculation. 

Take it you're self employed mate?:P

Maybe part of the problem is Barton's notion of whether he's in the wrong or not. In some work places you're expected to leave your ego at the door and just do whats required.

Being employed as a Rangers player, I'd suggest, is one such workplace,

If, and its a big one, this is even true, but it does fit.

Just now, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

Yes,  you're right mate. I would like to think Warburton has final say on all signings. Was Barton not sounded out by mcparland? That would suggest MW sanctioned it. That and Krancjar hopefully provides warbs with a stark learning curve.

I honestly think he got dazzled by the big names and the fact they were out of contract. 

But it went against everything he's told us he believes in, so only Warburton can tell us why he signed them. 

We needed a good young hungry holding midfielder, instead we got 2 guys coming the end of their career and paid them a lot of money, bonkers. 

17 minutes ago, mrmojorisin said:

Was told a story during the week off a workmate(bluenose) that Barton has been a dick  to one of thd younger players constantly and deliberately mis-pronouncing his name...one of thd older players told him thats not his name and he replied i dont give a fuck 

Shocking behavior if true 

Been a dick with the whole squad and just came to a head last week. He will not pull on our strip again. Daft fucker has fucked it up, again. Seems to follow him around but could be pure coincidence.

1 hour ago, Courtyard Bear said:

I honestly think he got dazzled by the big names and the fact they were out of contract. 

But it went against everything he's told us he believes in, so only Warburton can tell us why he signed them. 

We needed a good young hungry holding midfielder, instead we got 2 guys coming the end of their career and paid them a lot of money, bonkers. 

And one of them is actually bonkers

2 minutes ago, will2203 said:

Been a dick with the whole squad and just came to a head last week. He will not pull on our strip again. Daft fucker has fucked it up, again. Seems to follow him around but could be pure coincidence.

And never his fault.all mouth..no trousers...cunt of a guy and  should never have been aĺowed to wear that famous blue jersey.

Something that always stuck with me about Barton was when he joined and he was doing his presser at Auchenhowie, his son, cassius, wandered onto the plinth and at first he seemed to 'lose it' then he remembered where he was and straightened himself out. That always stayed with me - seemed to hint he had a hair trigger temperament. It doesn't sound much but if any of you watched it or can watch you'll know what I'm talking about. 

5 minutes ago, wewillfollowrangers said:

Take it you're self employed mate?:P

Maybe part of the problem is Barton's notion of whether he's in the wrong or not. In some work places you're expected to leave your ego at the door and just do whats required.

Being employed as a Rangers player, I'd suggest, is one such workplace,

If, and its a big one, this is even true, but it does fit.

:lol: aye. 

They knew what he was like before they signed him, the fact they expect him to act any other way is rather naive. 

1 hour ago, The Godfather said:

See whe shouldn't be surprised by this should we?

The clown has been spouting shite like this for years, pretending to be some sort of philosopher pulling quotes out of books and trying to pass it off as wisdom. 

In reality he's a convicted thug who's never done anything of note outside of winning some lower league titles. 

If MW and co knew what they knew now I'm 100% sure they would tell the wee fanny to gtf

He should be hunted. 3 weeks my arse.  

19 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

There was some bint on here earlier complaining we threw Barton under a bus.

I wish we Fuckin had.

I was defending what I thought was one of our own players, He doesn't seem to want to be one from what he has said, So my support has now stopped. Don't think we'll ever find out what really went on. 

1 hour ago, The Godfather said:

If true then good riddance but it's the sun who are utter scum so pinch of salt

The Scottish Sunsport team are probably on the ball more than any other media outlet to be fair, agree with your opinion on the Paper as a.whole but their football info is decent IMO

For someone trying to get people to raise to his superior level he looks completely out his depth and was embarrassed in the old firm.

Sure he'll sell plenty books to the tims though so he can be happy there.

While the whole situation has been a mess i hope we're about to see a conclusion soon.

Cheerio, prick.

Just now, NixonRFC said:

The Scottish Sunsport team are probably on the ball more than any other media outlet to be fair, agree with your opinion on the Paper as a.whole but their football info is decent IMO

It's no doubt true I just hate the sun, scum paper along with the record.

Barton joins them to make it a hat trick of wank

1 hour ago, Sweetheart said:

I was defending what I thought was one of our own players, He doesn't seem to want to be one from what he has said, So my support has now stopped. Don't think we'll ever find out what really went on. 

I think I'll take MWs take on things from here on in rather than this sactimonous pricks