**** The Official Rangers vs Partick thistle Match Thread ****

RFCRobertson

3 hours ago, Gooseman said:

Oh do behave,  the likely hood of us going back to the championship is as likely as celtic winning the champions league. As I said,  teams are well aware of the fact that if they open up against us we'll punish them. This has been proven against sides like qos.  Granted they are lower league but the premis is the same. 

Already beaten by Celtic and Aberdeen. Failing to beat a Kilmarnock side reduced to 10 men. Drawing with Ross County and Hamilton at Ibrox. 7th in the league with a negative goal difference. Unless things change pronto, relegation is possible. We are only 3 points above the play-off place after all.

46 minutes ago, Corky True Legend said:

Already beaten by Celtic and Aberdeen. Failing to beat a Kilmarnock side reduced to 10 men. Drawing with Ross County and Hamilton at Ibrox. 7th in the league with a negative goal difference. Unless things change pronto, relegation is possible. We are only 3 points above the play-off place after all.

Not everything is black and white.  While nothing you have said is inaccurate it does not give the full picture.  For example,  against Hamilton for the last 10 minutes we were down to 10 men when waghorn went off injured,  we were on the ascendency at that point and had every possibility of winning that game..  The kille games changes after 15 minutes when dodoo goes off,  this was before Boyd scored.  

The Ross County games their keeper played out of his skin,  any other day we would have put 5 past them. 

Look I appreciate that as it stands it doesn't look great,  but it's nowhere near relegation material.  We're having a slump at the beginning of the season,  it's not that big of a deal.  Aberdeen,  hearts and  celtic will all drop points this season,  we all know that when it clicks for us it the wins will start stacking up. 

16 minutes ago, Gooseman said:

Not everything is black and white.  While nothing you have said is inaccurate it does not give the full picture.  For example,  against Hamilton for the last 10 minutes we were down to 10 men when waghorn went off injured,  we were on the ascendency at that point and had every possibility of winning that game..  The kille games changes after 15 minutes when dodoo goes off,  this was before Boyd scored.  

The Ross County games their keeper played out of his skin,  any other day we would have put 5 past them. 

Look I appreciate that as it stands it doesn't look great,  but it's nowhere near relegation material.  We're having a slump at the beginning of the season,  it's not that big of a deal.  Aberdeen,  hearts and  celtic will all drop points this season,  we all know that when it clicks for us it the wins will start stacking up. 

At last,a glass half full post,cheers mate.:541:

1 hour ago, Gooseman said:

If we do not commit all our subs just for the sake of using them, we do not go down to 10 men. We only have a possibility of winning if we score, not our strongest point. The Ross County keeper was only doing what he is paid to do. When did we last put 5 past a PL side? Our slump started last January. It is a big deal.

1 minute ago, Corky True Legend said:

If we do not commit all our subs just for the sake of using them, we do not go down to 10 men. We only have a possibility of winning if we score, not our strongest point. The Ross County keeper was only doing what he is paid to do. When did we last put 5 past a PL side? Our slump started last January. It is a big deal.

No our slump started in April. Using subs is always a lottery and we are not the only ones that have been caught by injuries when all the subs have been used.  Yes a keeper is paid to keep the ball out but his performance was excellent.  We will just have to agree to disagree,  I like to be positive about the club, it'll come good. 

On 9/28/2016 at 2:31 PM, 55Bear said:

Definitely. The personnel change happens every week. No one is settled in a role cause they start one week and not the next. I think it would be good to se something like.....

Fodderingham

Hodson          Hill            Wilson            Wallace

Tavernier        Holt          Halliday          Forrester

Waghorn              Garner

I like the look of that

Don't fancy playing garner at all he just upsets the rhythm and seems to just to fight defenders.  If forrester is in the midfield then it makes perfect sense for waghorn to lead the line the perfect example being the Hamilton assist and goal.  Near enough same as last week for me but swap windass for holt,move waghorn to centre and ohalloran on the left McKay on the right.

Wes

WIlson           Hill

Tavernier           Crooks            Hodson                

Holt               Halliday

MOH                                               Forrester          

Waghorn

4-0 win, lets get fucking into these irrelevant cunts. Hope MOH gets the start he imo deserves.

This might sound daft as fuck but....

Can you pick tickets up from the ticket office on matchdays?

i always get them posted out but only found out I could make it the Patrick game yesterday. 

My mates saying you have to pick them up the day before but I reckon he's on the wind up ?