***Manager/DOF rumours thread***

Andy.little

23 minutes ago, RDFM said:

People need to stop using RangersRumours as a reputable site :lol: According to a user on there David Murray is currently in the process of trying to persuade a couple of Saudi billionaires to invest in Rangers.

Yaaaassss serious money at last :Banane21:

1 hour ago, RDFM said:

People need to stop using RangersRumours as a reputable site :lol: According to a user on there David Murray is currently in the process of trying to persuade a couple of Saudi billionaires to invest in Rangers.

8 minutes ago, wearethepeople1 said:

Shambles that it went on this long with no real links. Looks like murty will be in on Wednesday night. Embarrassing tbh. If he gets the tim game it will be a record score imo 

It would be the same players though, surely they have to take responsibility to avoid that, or even try and win it? I take your point, but no manager is going to do something on their own; these players have to stand up and be counted now.

1 minute ago, Turnberry18 said:

It would be the same players though, surely they have to take responsibility to avoid that, or even try and win it? I take your point, but no manager is going to do something on their own; these players have to stand up and be counted now.

The impact of new managers entering teams is normally a good one. And if we pick the right manager then he will know what he needs to do to get the right reaction from the players. That's what managers get paid to do. 

Just now, Gaz52 said:

The impact of new managers entering teams is normally a good one. And if we pick the right manager then he will know what he needs to do to get the right reaction from the players. That's what managers get paid to do. 

I appreciate that, but that is over the course of a season(s). For these matches the players, particularly the senior players, are capable of taking more responsibility in matches, such as the one at Inverness the other night. Now that Hill is back hopefully this will help Murty at this time; Hill, Miller, and Wallace should be doing more on the park at a time like this.

Guest Lloyd72
Just now, Captain Hilts said:

Is he still at Norwich? If so I imagine the fee they'd want would price us out.

Aye he's completely turned their season around, think he's a tarrier though which is a shame because he's a good coach.

4 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

Aye he's completely turned their season around, think he's a tarrier though which is a shame because he's a good coach.

He's signed a few of our ex players in the past so I'm not sure if he'd be too bothered (albeit they were Naismith, Lafferty and Whittaker :britney: )

Guest Lloyd72
1 minute ago, Captain Hilts said:

He's signed a few of our ex players in the past so I'm not sure if he'd be too bothered (albeit they were Naismith, Lafferty and Whittaker :britney: )

Not sure we should go for him anyway tbh Baldy managers don't have a great record at Rangers. Would prefer someone with hair.

6 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

Not sure we should go for him anyway tbh Baldy managers don't have a great record at Rangers. Would prefer someone with hair.

In that case we should approach the Hearts assistant who looks like the cunt from Nickelback.

Guest Lloyd72
2 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Alex Neil give yourselves a fucking shake that how desperate we getting we're making cases for tarriers from Coatbridge to come in as our most appointment ever 

oh and before the morning glory log in with the who cares patter aslong as he's a good manager - he's not 

don't think anyone was actually making a case for him more just stating the odds on him to become manager have been slashed