***Manager/DOF rumours thread***

Andy.little

54 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Alex Neil give yourselves a fucking shake that how desperate we getting we're making cases for tarriers from Coatbridge to come in as our most appointment ever 

oh and before the morning glory log in with the who cares patter aslong as he's a good manager - he's not 

Move along from the dark ages.....

55 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Alex Neil give yourselves a fucking shake that how desperate we getting we're making cases for tarriers from Coatbridge to come in as our most appointment ever 

oh and before the morning glory log in with the who cares patter aslong as he's a good manager - he's not 

The morning glory :lol:

6 hours ago, Lloyd72 said:

Aye he's completely turned their season around, think he's a tarrier though which is a shame because he's a good coach.

There 6 points off a playoff spot and he has spent good money.

They had a good start to season but have been on the slide since start of November. Only turn there season has took is a bad turn. 

DoF announcement by 4pm today most likely. Then manager on Friday. New manager in place for Celtic game. Murty will take St J and Hamilton games respectively. 

I'm not saying I'm in the know, I'm just guessing as that's what everycunt else does and their shite gets passed about 

Rumour for the rumours thread

28 Feb 2017 02:07:19
Ross Wilson from Southampton is not joining Rangers. Will be announced on Wednesday that he is not coming. There is no manager coming in before the end of the season. Murty will take the team till then. Changes will be made in the summer but not till June.

Johnnymac

7 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

That's Rangers rumours. Goneae stop posting shite from there please FFS.

We've told you countless times its nonsense. It's just made up shite from loonies.

She's been told before that the bloke behind it and also behind bheastrumours (Philip someone ??) is a bheast - yet she still laps up his shite as gospel.

Fruitcake :confused: