***Manager/DOF rumours thread***

Andy.little

9 minutes ago, Skyson1872 said:

Well he isn't going to say "we don't see him as part of our future" is he

Southampton chief Ralph Krueger is happy with the interest the club’s staff receive; “It’s a compliment to our football that we are getting looked at, at all different levels, but there has been no talks there yet.”

So it looks more and more like media driven speculation.

5 minutes ago, bluenose1975 said:

Heard a wee rumour that shota averladze was at the training ground with Barry ferguson last night (could be a lot of shite as he's doing ok with maccabi tel aviv) but I've fired a few quid on at 80/1 ???. Could it be that shota will see out the season in Israel while Barry holds the reins till he gets here then becomes assistant???

Shota got the sack for being shite.

1 minute ago, Lloyd72 said:

If McCoist became manager I'd be fucking Suicidal

BP9's reaction alone would make you suicidal if Ally returned.

"Call yourselves supporters! Ally is a club legend and we need to get behind him and the team! I for one always thought that he needed given more time to make things right. Super ally!"

17 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

We can only hope, it's a shambles if Murty is still in charge for the scum match and right now it looks like he will be. 

See to be honest mate I've a horrible feeling he will be in charge till EOS.

What manager is going to leave their club for us at this point in the season? 

Guest Lloyd72
4 minutes ago, PRW. said:

See to be honest mate I've a horrible feeling he will be in charge till EOS.

What manager is going to leave their club for us at this point in the season? 

I just think Keeping Murty is firstly unfair on him and secondly unfair on all the fans who paid for their season tickets only for the board to go "right lads we're writing this season off fuck having a Scottish cup and 2 games vs the taigs and a European spot still to play for this season is done. We'll learn from it and try again next season" We needed an interim manager imo to give the board more time to appoint the right setup but since they haven't appointed one and it looks like they won't they have put more pressure on themselves to deliver quick.

14 minutes ago, rangersross said:

Hearing horrible murmurings from a pretty good source about a meeting between King and McCoist today.

No offence mate, but I do not believe that even King is that stupid, unless it is for a groundsman job.