Rhodent bheasts in Scotland's media

eejay the dj

11 hours ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

By the way we're now on page 18 and still talking about 'The Dude', the exact kind of publicity he wanted with his strange and complete tenuous link to a legend who played for us two decades ago. Is it about time we put him out to pasture? If he's not going to delete his account, don't give him any kind of platform to air his shite. At the moment, he's laughing all the way to the bank. 

More likely to be laughing his way to the Record to report to his papish masters.

1 hour ago, buster. said:

This thread is an example of why you won't get many 'thinking Bears' on this messageboard.

Football messageboards are never going to be considered debatiing societies but this type of indignant, meaningless, pathetic, all round bullshit is embarrassing.

Separate section required for Buster, BP9 and Dude to compliment one another, preferably on kerryfail site. 

This thread is an example of why you won't get many 'thinking Bears' on this messageboard.

Football messageboards are never going to be considered debatiing societies but this type of indignant, meaningless, pathetic, all round bullshit is embarrassing.

I only come on here for pictures of boobs, and geese, and if I am lucky, geese boobs. 

:lol: sub forum for the Daily Record & Griffiths lovers please. 

Absolute shite 

2 hours ago, buster. said:

Jeez, who needs enemies...

42 minutes ago, D'Artagnan said:

Holy toledo Buster,

Is there a fire sale on full metal jackets ?

You don't need any type of jacket to see this thread for what it is.

Embarrassing both on part of the attention seeking tweet and the ensuing reaction.

Anyway, I'm out. 

3 hours ago, buster. said:

It's pretty clear to many bears that the "thinking" needs to change or would you say the present situation with the media and Rangers is acceptable? 

100% forums are not ideal but at least they can stimulate debate within a wide audience which is what's needed. The man in the street needs to wake up to what's going on and you won't find many of them in a debating club.

Just now, With Heart and Hand said:

What folk need to realise is that your average punter doesn't really care about many of the issues we debate on here, everything on here is an exaggeration of what your average bear feels, most folk I know think all forums are full of dafties, and for the most part they are correct

so true

4 hours ago, buster. said:

I'd rather have a group of people who'd never be considered "thinking" Bears than the 2 or 3 poisonous cunts who are never Bears and never will be.

and I include you in that. 

5 hours ago, buster. said:

You might be correct.
Some people think before they speak,some people speak before they think,but the smart ones just smile and nod. :Fod:

44 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

What folk need to realise is that your average punter doesn't really care about many of the issues we debate on here, everything on here is an exaggeration of what your average bear feels, most folk I know think all forums are full of dafties, and for the most part they are correct

Would say aye,  this like any other forum has its share of dafties but certainly wouldn't agree everything on here is an exaggeration of what the average bear thinks. Far from it in fact.  You can't deny there are also some quite intelligent individuals who will post on here,  have their opinions aired and occasionally an idea or a suggestion can gather pace and be used in a productive manner.

I'd use the example to no longer tolerate letting the rehebel get away with murder by  threatening a boycott. It may not be everybody's idea of making a difference but it's certainly made those at the helm aware of the potential this support has of limiting their long term future.

I would also say more and more the  clubs as well as the media use forums such as this to help gauge the feelings of fans.

25 minutes ago, Gazza1212 said:

Would say aye,  this like any other forum has its share of dafties but certainly wouldn't agree everything on here is an exaggeration of what the average bear thinks. Far from it in fact.  You can't deny there are also some quite intelligent individuals who will post on here,  have their opinions aired and occasionally an idea or a suggestion can gather pace and be used in a productive manner

Yeah I agree but the point that i was making is issues like this one will get 20 and 30 page threads that last days but if it was just punters in a pub it would be a short conversation that's then pretty much forgot about, your average punter doesn't dwell on the boardroom and off-field stuff to anywhere near the extent it gets discussed on here. And the level of infighting and arguments on forums is much higher on forums than it is in real life, it's obviously down to the fact people are anonymous on here

But when you look at discussion on here, for example boycotts or the media etc, based on forums you'd think those were some of the most important issues to Bears but if you listened to real conversations in the pub then it would be a different story