SCOTLAND

56 minutes ago, TheMotor said:

Was that some sort of wee taigy training game?

Just saw the goals and it seemed to be Gordon 2 vs Griffiths 2.

Don't think I've ever seen a goalie who is scared of the ball before. Glad we didn't sign the lanky shitebag when he was training with us.

He fucked up the pair of goals, once not standing up the next staying on his line, fuck me even I was out my seat cheering Thumbs 2nd in my local Kent pub.

4 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

See the media narrative that Broon was booked for an over-exuberant tackle, he's a dirty cunt and should have had a 2nd yellow.

Still 21 seats lost and all but out the World Cup, not a great week for the Nats.  Surely Strachan needs to be sacked now?

That's the difference when it's a referee that's not scared to penalise him , he'd had another 3 of they challenges in a spl game before he was even spoken to 

Never seen the game, wouldn't have opened my curtains if they were playing in my garden, hammer throwing skirt wearing tranny Jacobite bastards, fuck the sfa corrupt cabal. I think that's the lot, I am hard core supporter.

14 minutes ago, jaywalker said:

Never seen the game, wouldn't have opened my curtains if they were playing in my garden, hammer throwing skirt wearing tranny Jacobite bastards, fuck the sfa corrupt cabal. I think that's the lot, I am hard core supporter.

That's the smalltalk over with.

19 minutes ago, jaywalker said:

ad_176388309.jpg

10 hours ago, BlearyEyedBear said:

That pretty much sums England up since 1990.

The way the "expert pundits" write everyone off before the games like they are some sort of footballing superpower makes them hard to like, Jamie Carragher on talksport Friday afternoon being the perfect example, all the dismal failures at tournaments over the years should make them more cautious with their comments but no they trot out the same shite time and time again, the last Euro's should still be fresh in their minds but that all seems forgotten.