***Official Rangers V Marseille thread***

MrMckee

46 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Is it live in the UK? Usually it isn't 

Says we can watch anywhere. I know live games are usually for outside the UK. It's just they are telling us that it's available to all subscribers but not all them let you watch live matches.

10 minutes ago, Jelavic191 said:

Hope Dorrans, Pena, Herrera and Alves all get some game time today. 

I'd like to think they're all starting. It's nearing the start of the league campaign, it's about time the players that will start for us most games started playing together 

8 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Were getting fucking skelped today. 

Can't wait for the over reaction if we salvage a draw, Pedro the hero etc. 

If we win it'll prove that Pedro could have won us the Europa league if the game hadn't have came so early

the club really needs to make it clear what the hell it is i am buying. 

it says "Live broadcast will begin at 14:30 UK time on Saturday. Please refresh your browser then.
Does not not include any live matches"

am i getting to watch it live or not? when i go through to the check out it says "Rangers v Marseille HD (archive)" so that makes me think I won't be able to watch it live and only once the game has finished.

8 minutes ago, one55 said:

it says "Live broadcast will begin at 14:30 UK time on Saturday. Please refresh your browser then.

am i getting to watch it live or not? when i go through to the check out it says "Rangers v Marseille HD (archive)" so that makes me think I won't be able to watch it live and only once the game has finished.

I got the same. 

11 minutes ago, one55 said:

The fact is says live broadcast begins at 14.30 and asks to refresh than sounds like it's the live game ?

15 minutes ago, one55 said:

http://rng.rs/MarseilleHD

1 minute ago, one55 said:

that's the page i was on. it just doesn't make sense that it says it's live but then says no live matches. 

fuck it'll just pay for it and see what happens :)

I pay for it and when I click that link it brings me to a live stream. It's just showing highlights from last season atm but aye, it works

42 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Were getting fucking skelped today. 

Can't wait for the over reaction if we salvage a draw, Pedro the hero etc. 

To be fair mate if it's a bad result or a shocker Pedro will get slated so it's only right he gets praise if it's a good result 

5 minutes ago, rfc1990 said:

I think we'll see Alves starting today and probably close to Pedro's first choice 11.

Really hope Niko and Miller aren't starting. Any word on Rossiter? He's not been in any training pictures lately. 

I hope it's Herrera and Morelos up top, Miller on bench. Agree with Niko too but don't know who we have to play in that '10' role. Would like to see Candieas start but him being a winger would give us a lopsided look as we don't have a left winger and it probably would mean 1 up top which I don't want. Or Dalcio left which I want even less!

Any chance Candieas could play '10' or am I trying too hard to get Niko out the team?

Apparently Rossiter had been rested from training for a few days, all down to his recover from such a long lay off. Hope this is true as think he could be a handy player for us going forward.