Watford v Rangers

12 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

You said Herrera and Morelos should be given time to adjust to the language and the country etc (which I agree with) but for some reason Dalcio was supposed to hit the ground running. Christ there was a thread made after the 2nd league calling for his loan to be terminated. 

I didn't say they should be given time to adjust. Though I'd hope they would adjust quickly.

I've said Miller is poor. I saw enough of both those 2 that I'd rather have their energy and hopefully soon goals in the team than a lethargic/slow Miller.

I'm not impressed nor really bothered by Dalcio. Time will tell if he's good enough 

But similar to the way I assess the key priorities of defenders where I think Alves and Cardoso will succeed where Wilson will struggle and Bates will fail,..... in terms of what I expect from a no 9 is more than I reckon Miller can offer. I'd suggest he's a 20 max a season forward now. We know what he offers, last season evidenced it. Whereas I'd hope Morelos and herrera would get around 60 between them and given what I've seen of them I reckon they certainly could if they became our front pairing asap.

Hopefully they will soon get to start games with a strong midfield not including Miller and see if they can do well with the opportunities Miller is failing us.

Just now, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

I didn't say they should be given time to adjust. Though I'd hope they would adjust quickly.

I've said Miller is poor. I saw enough of both those 2 that I'd rather have their energy and hopefully soon goals in the team than a lethargic/slow Miller.

I'm not impressed nor really bothered by Dalcio. Time will tell if he's good enough 

But similar to the way I assess the key priorities of defenders where I think Alves and Cardoso will succeed where Wilson will struggle and Bates will fail,..... in terms of what I expect from a no 9 is more than I reckon Miller can offer. I'd suggest he's a 20 max a season forward now. We know what he offers, last season evidenced it. Whereas I'd hope Morelos and herrera would get around 60 between them and given what I've seen of them I reckon they certainly could if they became our ftintvpairing asap.

Hopefully they will soon get to start games with a strong midfield not including Miller and see if they can do well with the opportunities Miller is failing us.

For me this isn't Miller's biggest problem, it's his constant obsession with dropping to any part of the pitch to pick up the ball - it completely fucks with our shape and more often than not he gives it away. A couple of times he picked the ball up against Marseille and misplaced his pass, he's great playing off defenders and as a striker that's all he should concentrate on and all I'm bothered about.