*****Official Ross County vs Rangers Match Thread*****

Guest Lloyd72

3 minutes ago, wearethepeople1 said:

Check out the looks Pedro is getting by all and sundry 

even ally looks gutted ffs 

IMG_2732.JPG

This is why RTV is worth the dosh. The team jangle the nerves enough as it is without having to listen to pish from that BT lot.

11 minutes ago, Band of Brothers said:

We have not won in the league there its a good result mate not the prettiest but I will take it. Plenty good signs but when he stops playing Miller from the start now as Herrera scored so should be on imo next game.

Of course it's a good result, and I'm absolutely delighted with it, but I am worried that when we come up against better teams the fact we're unable to play consistently for a full match is going to hurt us.

Just now, BlueThunder said:

Pena is a strange one. Looks disinterested when the other team have possession but seems to ghost about well when in attack.

Certainly doesn't look fit though.

I know he's not played much but he still looked way off it for me.

1 minute ago, BlueThunder said:

Pena is a strange one. Looks disinterested when the other team have possession but seems to ghost about well when in attack.

Certainly doesn't look fit though.

I think a fit pena is our best player. Unfit but you can see a player in there. Get him aff the smack and the kebabs or whatever hes supposed to be on and get him fit.Very strange why hes still unfit. 

Dont know about anyone else but i feel like the facial expressions and body language of the pundits there is unfair on Pedro. There trying to make him out to be some sort of clown. Hope he proves them wrong. Ally should stick to retirement i dont like him there making any comments.

3 minutes ago, MarcusDa Beasley said:

Still raging at Butcher's comments after the elbow incident. And the fact Pedro  didn't bring on The Dalcio last 5 mins purely to put his studs clean through Gardyne's knee.

But overall, happy with the result. 

How that wasn't a red card I'll never know,chopped Miller wi it,blatant as f**k.

14 minutes ago, Blue Rino said:

Said the same to my boy about Wallace then 30 seconds later he sets up the third. ?

Some of our passing when they were pushing us for equaliser was terrible, 3 points was all that mattered though.

He has good moments like that in games but generally has poor concentration and lets players go when he's marking. We can do better.

Just now, wearethepeople1 said:

Pedro got called outta there imo by someone at the club 

Yip 100% what people need to remember is this group have kicked Pedro etc for the best part of 6month

even now the disrespectful comments calling the RAC to help kranjcar. Would that be said about any other team in Scotland