Slovenia v Scotland

1 minute ago, rfc_watp said:

This logic doesn't make sense mate.

Scotland voted no. The rest of the home nations have never had a referendum so whos to say they wouldn't vote to leave the UK? Would you support them then?

For the record I couldn't give a fuck Scotland are out. 5 years ago aye, not now.

Rangers only for me!

Supporting the other British teams.

There is fuck all I like about Scotland, from manager, players (two I like) fans and the cunts that run them.

Strachan must stay. 

Everything about Scotland right now embodies the tarriers from the SFA, to management to the government. 

I personally hope they never see a major finals in my lifetime. 

Fuck Scotland and everything it stands for

5 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Supporting the other British teams.

There is fuck all I like about Scotland, from manager, players (two I like) fans and the cunts that run them.

Fair doos but my point is the other teams might not be British if they had a vote, Scotland had a vote and voted to remain in the Union. 

Wish I could have went to Scotland games back in the day when it was majority bears, waving the Union Jack whilst being proud of Scotland and Britain.

56 minutes ago, folkestoneger said:

So exactly how many Scotland players made the decision to fuck Rangers?

Hate the SFA , hate the SPL if you like but as I recall it they are both headed by Englishmen

Don't even bother to watch the team if you cant be arsed

BUT to come online and actively post support for anybody they play or just post your general hatred of them is a joke just like demanding they pick only players you like ( not particularly aimed at you)

That's fucking ridiculous

Some of our greatest ever players were proud to represent their country

Shall take a wee breath and say again. The Scottish Footballing authorities who are ultimately responsible here are a shambles. Have been a shambles for near on 40 yr. Will continue to be a shambles for some time to come. Add to this shambles the continued witch hunt against our club, Rangers, and it is no surprise we are in this position. I happily supported Danny McGrain and Dalglish, McQueen, Joe Jordan, all those players and would happily support future teams playing for Scotland however I cannot pretend I am surprised at where we are. I find I cannot actually even watch Scotland because STV were only showing England. It might be a help if the Scottish Football Authorities could find some way to sort out simple things like that to help turn the fortunes of our country around. Strachan not taking points from other key games meant this was always on the cards. The minute we scored a week ago I knew this was the outcome we would get today. I protect myself from the pain of disappointment by not getting my hopes up. I hate all the Nationalist flag waving losers. I hate all those who think we can just show up because we are Scotland and wha's like us. I support Rangers first and foremost but I would be a very happy man if Scotland could sort out it's baggage and learn to work.

29 minutes ago, rfc_watp said:

This logic doesn't make sense mate.

Scotland voted no. The rest of the home nations have never had a referendum so whos to say they wouldn't vote to leave the UK? Would you support them then?

For the record I couldn't give a fuck Scotland are out. 5 years ago aye, not now.

Rangers only for me!

Id be very surprised if N.Ireland voted to leave the UK if given the option 

25 minutes ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

Even though 20 years since they last got to a World Cup sounds bad , how about they've no qualified now for the tenth time in a row for either a Euro or a World Cup . Shambolic . 

Even worse is the fact that the world cup and euros have been expanded and expanded to ridiculous proportions. It's harder not to qualify these days!!! The quality of recent tournaments show how poor the level is and Scotland realistically haven't been close to actually making it.

Shambolic indeed. Not that I'll be shedding a tear.

34 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

What's ridiculous is why you won't tell me your reason for quoting me earlier before wafflingsome shite about hating Scotland and referendums.

Because you told someone saying come on Scotland to fuck off.  Why wouldn’t I quote you when my point was about people hating their own national team?