Windass

ForeverAndEver

Frustrates the fkn life out of me this guy. He has the power and speed but he disappears for long periods in almost every game when he really should be tearing it up.

Has to take his game to the next level  Imo and try to be the talisman in the team because there is talent there no doubt. He's played well today and has improved greatly but fk me surely there is so much more to give with this guy. Its as if he doesn't believe in himself sometimes. He let's himself drift out the game when he should be seizing it by the neck especially when we're looking for inspiration. It's one thing bumping your gums on twitter Josh but ffs son let's see more of it on the park..... Where it matters and not only in flashes. 

The thing is we have had enough of the nearly players over the last few years with the likes of Forester etc. Windass should making his mark now every game and prove he's the genuine article. 

10 minutes ago, Gazza1212 said:

Frustrates the fkn life out of me this guy. He has the power and speed but he disappears for long periods in almost every game when he really should be tearing it up.

Has to take his game to the next level  Imo and try to be the talisman in the team because there is talent there no doubt. He's played well today and has improved greatly but fk me surely there is so much more to give with this guy. Its as if he doesn't believe in himself sometimes. He let's himself drift out the game when he should be seizing it by the neck especially when we're looking for inspiration. It's one thing bumping your gums on twitter Josh but ffs son let's see more of it on the park..... Where it matters and not only in flashes. 

The thing is we have had enough of the nearly players over the last few years with the likes of Forester etc. Windass should making his mark now every game and prove he's the genuine article. 

Is that you Graeme?

I have never hated Josh, but cannot take to him like most of our players for some reason. He is doing well with goals and assists but can still play poor passes and go missing at times.

I imagine in time I will like him a little better, but I cannot see in rush to do so at the moment. :happy: