Goss

Essandoh

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a calming influence he is on that midfield.

If it's a drop of the shoulder or a quick turn, he just releases so much pressure and had a massive impact in a type of game we've struggled in. 

Personally don't think we've had that type of player in our midfield since Mendes. 

10 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

We got any chance of keeping this Boy?

Doubt it he was highly rated before he even kicked a ball for us, if his form keeps up I think the chances go from slim to none

plus we are already 2.6m or whatever the fees where, for Cummings an Murphy assuming both become permanent 

If he goes back to QPR I think they will play him in their first team unlike hyndman with bournemouth 

Look at the boy Maddison who was on loan at the sheep, Norwich took him back, played him an now they are looking for upwards of 12m for him

goss looks even better than that boy but time will tell, he needs to keep it up, he’s done so well so far, it will be a struggle for jack an dorrans to take his spot an they are our players, that’s a statement 

Really rate him and agree he should be signed, but i worry about him in an old firm game tbh. I think he's got that casual touch to his game that can get you absolutely ran over in these games. Then again, we gave them all they could handle with ten men last time. 

The important thing here is that Mark Allen & Murts can spot a player to fit the system we want/ intend to play...

If we don't get Goss in the summer, I'm sure that pair will unearth another gem...

But Goss will fall in love wit hRangers and want to stay......