Sign Andrew Davies

3 minutes ago, Orange and Blue said:

I would sign this guy, always a stand out when we play Ross County. Better than half the shite bags we've got!!

A few issues

1. Always a stand out. Never a stand out

2. Ross county. Not getting me off my seat there

3. Better than what we've got. You know I honestly dont think I'd play him over any of our defenders.

Other than those. Top post.

17 minutes ago, orangecountry said:

Brilliant idea. That moshni lad is doing ok for Dundee Utd too. Could get the both of them 

Know what would be an even better idea. Getting shot of the fucking green mess of a picture you've got. 

Our supports obsession with Scott Brown is becoming unhealthy.  Whenever we sign someone the first comments are always about how he'll boot Scott Brown or whatever.  Now we've to sign a guy who gets himself sent off against celtic because he hurt Scott Brown.  I'd rather we kept all our players on the pitch and tried to win games because that's what matters most.  

5 minutes ago, TMB said:

Our supports obsession with Scott Brown is becoming unhealthy.  Whenever we sign someone the first comments are always about how he'll boot Scott Brown or whatever.  Now we've to sign a guy who gets himself sent off against celtic because he hurt Scott Brown.  I'd rather we kept all our players on the pitch and tried to win games because that's what matters most.  

I have been hating that recently from some bears too "aw Docherty will show Brown" or "hope we sign some cunt that smashes Brown". Its fuckin annoyin that people actually have that stupid looking bastard on some sort of pedestal. He's fuckin nobody.