A New Day

3 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Positives?

Murty, Halliday, Martin, Hodson, MOH, Dodoo, Forrester, Goss, Herrera, Miller and Pena definitely won’t be here next season. 

That’s about it. 

That’s exactly my wish list. Although a decent coach might spot something in Goss if he was to stay. 

4 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Positives?

Murty, Halliday, Martin, Hodson, MOH, Dodoo, Forrester, Goss, Herrera, Miller and Pena definitely won’t be here next season. 

That’s about it. 

Hodson, MOH, Dodoo, Forrester.

By God are we still paying these cunts.

What a shambles we are in.

12 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Positives?

That’s about it. 

I still think Martin could be signed

19 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Ok here goes:

It's a New Day Bears and................................................

............ Na Can't think of anything.

Apart from the fans, the Club stinks from root to branch. We are the only positive.

Ps Back to bed.

Pretty much quoted me, was coming in here to rip you a new one too :cheers:

I actually think there's men on the Board who genuinely do have our best interests at heart and as a priority. I hope that after yesterday it finally forces their hands to do whatever us needed to rid us of king being in control and influential. If it hasn't done so now it never will.

I believe finally Murty can thankfully be completely ruled out for the job by everyone excluding BP9.

I hope the fans anger doesn't dissipate over the weeks ahead and that if things don't improve for the better we can unite to a far greater extent behind a genuine front. Fuck SOS, Craig Houston, Chris Graham if they hide or side with their masters.

None of those out of contract will remain. That's a positive. It will be even better next summer when even more are out of contract and more salary becomes available.

That's as much as I can offer I'm afraid.

8 minutes ago, Siwel said:

I still think Martin could be signed

And that is our whole problem in a nutshell mate. Our weakest position for a number of years and over the years useless, ageing players have been signed to fill the gap. Alves, Senderos, Martin coupled with duds like Cribari and Moshni, Kiernan and it’s mental for the 6th season in a row we’re now looking for at least 3 CBs. 

5 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

I actually think there's men on the Board who genuinely do have our best interests at heart and as a priority. I hope that after yesterday it finally forces their hands to do whatever us needed to rid us of king being in control and influential. If it hasn't done so now it never will.

I believe finally Murty can thankfully be completely ruled out for the job by everyone excluding BP9.

I hope the fans anger doesn't dissipate over the weeks ahead and that if things don't improve for the better we can unite to a far greater extent behind a genuine front. Fuck SOS, Craig Houston, Chris Graham if they hide or side with their masters.

None of those out of contract will remain. That's a positive. It will be even better next summer when even more are out of contract and more salary becomes available.

That's as much as I can offer I'm afraid.

how can they? they are £23 million in debt. How can they fund a team to win the league?

24 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Positives?

That’s about it. 

Sadly some of them probably will be ... unless we are going to get the cheque book out and spend more money releasing a couple of them.

What length of contract did Herrera and Pena sign? not even 1-year into deals worth 10k and 26k a week .. after spending 1-million and 2.7-million on them ... it's absolutely frightening. 

The positive for me is that - as we've all concluded Murty is a total dud - we also know that this total dud took us on a run of games which had us questioning whether we could win the title this season. He also got us playing good enough football to go into an Old Firm game confident of a win for the first time in years. If Murty can take us to that point (bearing in mind how much of a head-start Caixinha gave celtic) then I feel very confident about our chances next season with a decent, experienced gaffer. 

6 minutes ago, AlCapone said:

how can they? they are £23 million in debt. How can they fund a team to win the league?

I don't know mate. Can they remove themselves from concert parties, conspire a campaign behind his back, buy him out, bring in external investors to buy him out, call an egm???

I really don't know but if they don't then the club and their own investments are at risk.

1 minute ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

I don't know mate. Can they remove themselves from concert parties, conspire a campaign behind his back, buy him out, bring in external investors to buy him out, call an egm???

I really don't know but if they don't then the club and their own investments are at risk.

not sure if I'm right but hasn't King guaranteed the debt through the current financial year? if he walks away they all lose their investment. Hes got everyone over a barrell  

3 minutes ago, AlCapone said:

not sure if I'm right but hasn't King guaranteed the debt through the current financial year? if he walks away they all lose their investment. Hes got everyone over a barrell  

He has under written it but if someone else could do the same that removes his power. Their money is at risk and they depend on king. They can maintain that or do something about it, that really is their conundrum.