Murty is sorry.

backup

An a apology doesn't cut it,  yesterday was one of the worst performances I have ever seen again that scum, the starting line up was wrong, the tactics were wrong, when he tried to change it he was wrong, everyone in that team need to have a good look at themselves every single one of them let us down with a performance like that. Some of them would never kick another ball for us again if it was up to me. 

If I cunted my job then sorry wouldn't cut it and it doesn't cut it here.

If he was truly sorry then he would have walked but he wont despite knowing he is failing badly so no sympathy here.

Dave King should follow him the lying chancing bastard.

Yesterday was the strangest day I've had following Rangers .

We looked like we were awkward teenagers on a first date . It was we'd aw dropped eccy at 2 and the rush was starting . We stood looking at each other like strangers .

Worst performance I've witnessed and a the apologies in the world won't take away 5.1 4.0 2.0 3.2 etc... 

1 hour ago, Davhow said:

100% agree. He's in a job he didn't even apply for, one he was told would be for a few weeks till a replacement was found. The replacement told us he didn't want the job and this guy was asked to hang around for another few Months, putting his permanent job at risk, even though he was told there was no chance of it being permanent. 

OK he hadn't done well, but he didn't make the team bad. He just wasn't able to turn an already bad team into a good one. I don't think anyone could. 

But the king fanboys now have their sacrificial lamb to get thier man off the hook. 

He was told it wasn't permanent when he got it til the end of the season? Not how I recall it.

Did you give him credit for performances like the one versus the sheep? I did, deservedly for the way we seemed motivated, our starting line up, tactics. Don't remember any poster saying it wasn't his doing it was the Board who deserve the credit.

Must only be when it all fucks up it's in no way his fault.

Who is backing King in this one? 

29 minutes ago, CoplandStandBear said:

The anger should be directed at the board not the youth coach for taking his big chance in management.  

A very valid point, but the biggest disappointment for me was not being able to guage Cummings on how good or otherwise he would have been, but for that cowardly bastard continually playing one up against abject dross and picking his two suck ups.

Yes the root cause of where we are now at, is three plus years in the making under this charlatan board and blame lies firmly at their door. 

TBH, the end of their tenure is long overdue, as we are going fucking backwards under them in being more financially unstable than ever and a thirty man squad that are absolutely dire. There will never be a challenge under this mottley crew.

They need forced out or we will simply go from bad to worse, no matter what manager we bring in, because there will be no sterling signing for sure. 

He got the tactis completely wrong and for that he should apologise. However, no matter how we lined up yesterday we were getting beat. Tactics only get you so far, the fact every player on that park had downed tools before a ball was kicked was the reason we lost.

You can argue that it's Murty's job to get them up for it, and i'd agree to an extent. However, you have a squad of 18 professionals who in a dressing room before an Old Firm game, couldn't get themselves or their teammates up for the occasion. That is inexcusible and isn't solely the managers fault

4 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

He wasn't told it wasn't permanent when he got it til the end of the season. Quite the opposite.

Did you give him credit for performances like the one versus the sheep? I did, deservedly for the way we seemed motivated, our starting line up, tactics. Don't remember any poster saying it wasn't his doing it was the Board who deserve the credit.

Must only be when it all fucks up it's in no way his fault.

Who is backing King in this one? 

TBH he did have us playing well on occasion, but tbh he is no manager. He just doesn't have the character, far less a spine and I doubt he'll ever be one. As I also said, I'll never forgive him the way he has treated Cummings. I went right off him when it was becomng clear he wasn't in his plans. A total waste of a loan deal that could have resulted in a permanent move for whom I regarded as a decent player. I hated him at Hivs. He gave me the fear, but now we will never know and I'd feel better if Cummings wasn't tarnished with Murty's tenure, as it's obvious the favoured sons in Windass and Morelos are a pair of useless selfish bastards who wouldn't make it easy for Cummings, particularly against the top 6 opposition.

36 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Aye fuck your apology. Set the team up to respect and sit off the greatest team God ever created, buying into the media narrative of they tarrier bastards. 

Absolutely shat it, ram your apology. 

Anyone that thinks he should even be allowed to manage the under 10s is off their head. 

Imagine trying to bring through youth who have been bubble wrapped and never experienced conflict in a dressing room into the first team?

That is spot on mate he had a good job before he took the managers job and he has made a cunt of it. time to go and I mean leave the club altogether. 

44 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

I can accept his apology, but I will never forgive him in the way he has treated Cummings. Utterly fucking contemptable and cowardly.

Too busy listening to his two biggest suck ups in Windass and Morelos. I always knew those two would get managers the sack. Both being limited in ability, both legends in their own minds, both being greedy selfish bastards and one utterly spineless and the  other bereft of any composure. Both unreliable and can't do it when it matters.

But, but they're our what? Our pair of over rated, over paid fannies.

And if our cowardly one up manager, does happen to pick Cummings, I'd tell him to go fuck himself. Why damage your reputation any further under that useless cunt. Just play the two over rated fannies together and watch them being shown up for what they really are.

Had to happen eventually we would agree on something BA.

Instead we have opted for the chap who throws his toys out the pram at any opportunity, will probably depart in the summer without even the hint of a backwards glance at Rangers, and who has been responsible for some of the worst finishing since Van Vossen