Union Bears Statement.

Class statement

I vaguely remember years ago a group of Italian ultras doing a similar thing although think there's was something like 15 or 20 minutes but it was noticed.

Hope this is the start of forcing genuine change from the board and not simply eliciting a statement from them which is then not backed up.

Can craig not get his van out again or whatever he used last time

47 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Good. A lot more like it.

That statement made me smile - the other chancers in Club1872 should take note and chief knicker sniffer 4ladshadadream should also learn from the tone of that statement.

Hard hitting and exactly what's needed.

Better late than never is a phrase that's used flippantly, but on this instance I actually mean it. I'm glad they've decided enough's enough, going down this route and actually came out and intentified this is mismanagement at the very top level at boardroom that's the biggest problem.Ā 

???

Finally the young bears are wakening up

My only concern is . How many are they?

We have all these groups from Club 1972 , Union bears, Vanguard bears Ā ........................................

How many have the scum got out of curiosity ? I only know of 1

Ā 

Wouldn't it just be so good . If they all started getting behind one another and putting pressure on these utter bastards that are King and Murray etc ..

Good strong statement, I'm not going on Saturday because I'm working but my lassies are going, (god fucking help them) I have no interest whatsoever in the remaining games left even if I wasn't working, I hate it but that's what this complete shambles of a current situation has done to me , it can't be allowed to continue with silence Ā and no action anymore.Ā 

23 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

UBs we're one of the groups that backed King and co being appointed, when the boards cronies start turning on them theyd bettter listen or soon no one will back them

That was just what I was thinking, they were very vocal inĀ support of King & Co and must feel reallyĀ let down, those of us who never wanted him back are not surprised.

Now having said that they have made an excellent statement and put the RO and C1872 to shame and I will back them in whatever they do to make the changes needed to get us back on the right track. Well done the UBs.Ā :thumbup:Ā 

1 minute ago, TEFTONG said:

It will be interesting to see the VB's statement as well...

Aye it would make sense for them to get a statement out too while there's momentum and the Iron's hot ... Union Bears statement is the only decent one, but a VB one would essentially mean that in less than 24-hours, we've had a VB statement, a Club1872 statement, 4ladshadadream statement, the banner and padlock at Auchenhowie, Kris Boyd, Charlie Nicholas, Ally McCoist, Davie Provan, Lee McCulloch, Barry Ferguson's digs at the board in the press the past few days - I know not all of them are popular, but I'll still take it.

Momentum needs to keep up and more and more pressure applied.