Union Bears Statement.

This should be the beginning of the end for the current incompetent arseholes with a bit of luck and with some backing from ALL supporters it might actually happen.

Well played the Union Bears.Ā 

They will however get derided by the usual board loving cretins who can't see beyond their own interests.

32 minutes ago, thebooler said:

They have my backing. 100%

I'm sure SOS will support them too, as they did a good job the last time to remove an underachieving board.

???

theyre part of the reason were in this mess at the moment. i hope they justĀ stay away and leave it to fans who care about the club and not about making money for themselves

1 minute ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Good statement but...

Anyone think the board will give a fuck ? The players wonā€™t, theyā€™ve packed it in anyway.

UBs we're one of the groups that backed King and co being appointed, when the boards cronies start turning on them theyd bettter listen or soon no one will back them

5 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

UBs we're one of the groups that backed King and co being appointed, when the boards cronies start turning on them theyd bettter listen or soon no one will back them

Still donā€™t think theyā€™ll give a toss m8, King wonā€™t for sure, heā€™s just pressing buttons in SA.