Union Bears Statement.

1 minute ago, eskbankloyal said:

I’ve declined tickets for the last 3 away games of the season. Will be the first time I’ve missed an Old firm game since 2001. They’ve broken me 

I know how you feel mate, I've had my ST since 1986 and this is the first time I've felt like chucking it, I'm out the country on the next OF game and normally I would go out my way to find somewhere to watch it, this time I will go hide somewhere out the road, I've never felt so deflated in 49 years of watching my team.

2 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

I’ve declined tickets for the last 3 away games of the season. Will be the first time I’ve missed an Old firm game since 2001. They’ve broken me 

I know how you feel. Same here. I work down south but always come back at weekends. I'm so done that I might not bother coming back for a few weeks until this nightmare season is over.

6 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

And many others too mate.  Club is a shambles from top to bottom.