Union Bears Statement.

Just now, surfsup2 said:

Will be eerie without the UB but hopefully it will let the board know enough is enough ??

It won't. But it's a good start though I'd personally prefer something more than silence. We're running out of home games and opportunities to make an impact.

Well it's about fucking time, only issue is that they wont be loud enough protest wise while the likes of club1872 sit on their arses too afraid of upsetting their masters

A full stadium walkout at HT on sunday would be a proper protest, 

here we fucking go again man, what an utter clusterfuck 

i never trusted or backed King, but i honestly thought it would take them winning 10 in a row before some opened their eyes to our boards pish, im glad it hasnt taken that long for some of our fans to wake up.

If its to be boycotts and protests again then we should just get on with it, with as many fans behind it as possible, and hopefully to without the SOS being involved because i wouldn't want to stand next to those arseholes

won't be long till some groups start coming out saying they never liked King that much anyway.

But fuck it, hopefully some of the other groups follow VBs and UBs in this and let them lead the protests since for the past few years the VBs and for the past few months the UBs have been the only groups with enough balls to stand up for the Club and its most valuable asset - its fans.

Lets just get these rats out asap, fan ownership is the only way forward imo and i was never a backer of fan ownership but the fans are the only people left who can be trusted

Good statement but, yet again, they are going to attend the match even if it is a 'silent protest'...and when we score? are they going to stay silent or start to sing?

It is a starting point but I don't really think it will make much of a difference to what the board do or say...they only have to survive five more games and then it's end of season, people will renew for next season because of our loyalty to the club and nothing will change.

A WALK OUT, led by the UB in the first half, a meeting /soap box outside the main entrance with a 'Call to arms' so to speak, to get as many fellow bears onside with them from this weekend and going forward with real leadership and an Agenda for Change could really force the board to start talking / listening to the fans and start making the changes we want to see.....that would REALLY make a difference, it would hit all the media, the forums could push it, the supporters clubs all in agreement.........act like we mean it and take the type of action we have never taken before...it may be the only way to save our fans and our club from the below average shit we are being served and paying over the odds for.

Just imagine how it would be reported if there was a massive walk out in one of these very important games for us, just dare to imagine the effect this would have on the board, on fellow fans, on the media...this would be reported all around the world and bring more fans onboard and put pressure on the board...........we can really make a difference but we need to act now and be decisive and unified

20 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Fuck the run in, this is about the future of our club not about being first loser. 

Well said cb we need to do something that everyone will sit up and take notice of and if that means during the 90 minutes for the ultimate exposure im all for it.

Just now, BILLYBOY50 said:

Well said cb we need to do something that everyone will sit up and take notice of and if that means during the 90 minutes for the ultimate exposure im all for it.

Should’ve been used the last time instead of attacking club staff and calling fellow Bears scum