Union Bears Statement.

6 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Should’ve been used the last time instead of attacking club staff and calling fellow Bears scum

Correct silent protests and walkouts will be more in keeping with the majority of our supporters. Rather than all the infighting and splits of certain supporters groups in past protests. We need to stick together now as we should all have the same aim and that is to help Rangers move forward and become the number one team in the country once again.

So it begins. 

This marks the opening shot that brings down this useless board and brings about change to our great club. 

The other groups will now need to pick a side and will likely protest sooner or later to avoid getting out of touch with fans. 

A great statement reflecting fans frustrations at the the lack of communication, action and competence shown by this board. 

They lied, cheated and promised the earth to get in and are just as bad as any predecessors. 

Protests will snowball. The only thing that will draw real attention is a threat to the income. That's not nice but it's how King got in. Even the threat of a sizable part of the support not renewing will force action. Even if it is a bluff it will make them uncertain until the last moment. Otherwise they just assume the mugs will pay regardless. 

Previous battles have shown we act eventually and change happens. Let's not wait too long. 

Short term pain for long term gain. 

Not read the whole thread but from what I gather, it means 40k season tickets sold, record numbers of new strips a short statement from King with some second rate manager appointed with piss poor signings, everyone believing we will do 55 and we will be in the same position next season. 

Statements mean absolutely fuck all to me, and the only way to force any sort of change is through action.  Something I'm pretty certain will not happen

24 minutes ago, Bellshill_Bear said:

Nothing will make the money men sit up and think than hitting the ticket sales

Tickets for this season are sold, the only time we get to stand in front of those charlatans is on a match day. It’s time they found those soft seats really uncomfortable for a change. 

44 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

Not read the whole thread but from what I gather, it means 40k season tickets sold, record numbers of new strips a short statement from King with some second rate manager appointed with piss poor signings, everyone believing we will do 55 and we will be in the same position next season. 

Statements mean absolutely fuck all to me, and the only way to force any sort of change is through action.  Something I'm pretty certain will not happen

Action is needed mate . 100% agree with that

Brings us back to protesting

It's a thing most bears think is akin to acting like a taig

It's like snookering yourself with this shite

2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Action is needed mate . 100% agree with that

Brings us back to protesting

It's a thing most bears think is akin to acting like a taig

It's like snookering yourself with this shite

Any bears who think protesting is akin to acting like a taig,especially with the grim situation we are in,are fucking idiots.

1 minute ago, Sket said:

Any bears who think protesting is akin to acting like a taig,especially with the grim situation we are in,are fucking idiots.

Well that's what I was saying but we will have thousands of them . Possibly more

That is why apathy rules at Ibrox

Just now, eejay the dj said:

Well that's what I was saying but we will have thousands of them . Possibly more

That is why apathy rules at Ibrox

This needs to fucking change as of now. We need to get off our arses and make ourselves heard.