Does anyone believe ?

HOPLITE

12 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

A bona fide rip roaring tarrier cunt, and that’s not because his Dad is a fan or he has family that support. 

Hes the full fucking monty of tarrier cunts. 

I'm actually of the opinion he's a better fit as a manager right now than RDB.

Now I get who he is and what he is but in honesty for me it's gone beyond everything other than getting stability and credibility, a winning team, and stopping 10. It pains me to say that but I just want the best manager regardless. I'm not saying that's AN or that I want him, I'm just less bothered now by any factor or baggage other than the above.

There's not one option which suits even a low majority of fans as far as  I can see. I didn't chuck it when AM, MW PC or GM were ruining us and won't whoever the ultimately unpopular choice the Board makes comes in.

2 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

I'm actually of the opinion he's a better fit as a manager right now than RDB.

Now I get who he is and what he is but in honesty for me it's gone beyond everything other than getting stability and credibility, a winning team, and stopping 10. It pains me to say that but I just want the best manager regardless. I'm not saying that's AN or that I want him, I'm just less bothered now by any factor or baggage other than the above.

There's not one option which suits even a low majority of fans as far as  I can see. I didn't chuck it when AM, MW PC or GM were ruining us and won't whoever the ultimately unpopular choice the Board makes comes in.

Step too far for me mate,  

They were probably still hoping that we might pull off a cup win and second place in the league, and then use that as the basis for continuing along with GM for a bit longer in order to save money.  The statement last week from King was just a bit of spin to get some some early season ticket renewals. My guess is that they will only now, after Sunday, have abandoned that 'plan' and will now desperately be trying to get a shortlist together.  Nothing this Board has done so far convinces me that they are strategic in any way, shape or form.  They constantly react to circumstances, usually in panic mode. 

Manager who won't cost the earth and won't require massive wads of transfer cash.

Might as well rule out FdB.

Walter? If it was going to happen it would have by now.

Alex Neil? Probably can't afford him and not worth the risk.

Steve Clarke? Yep.

I would imagine Allen will have a list of potential candidates lined up which has maybe been given to Robertson. The problem who have is who is going to call the shots? Is it going to be the whole board or just King? Have they got a timeframe?

i have zero faith that they sort this quickly and correctly 

7 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Step too far for me mate,  

I get that and shake my head at myself for being beyond that but I am.

I won't walk away because of a Board or manager. Won't criticise those who do even though it's not for me.

Why are there so many celtic supporting managers about who are doing relatively well, or have decent reputations, at the moment whereas all the bears in management seem to shite at it :anguish:

They’ve got Rodgers at the moment and if he left they could probably pick any one from Moyes, Lambert, Clarke, Neil or Lennon and they would probably do relatively well for them.

We have McInnes, who has already turned us down, or Billy Davies :lol:

4 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Why are there so many celtic supporting managers about who are doing relatively well, or have decent reputations, at the moment whereas all the bears in management seem to shite at it :anguish:

They’ve got Rodgers at the moment and if he left they could probably pick any one from Moyes, Lambert, Clarke, Neil or Lennon and they would probably do relatively well for them.

We have McInnes, who has already turned us down, or Bully Davies :lol:

Very good question actually. 

20 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

I can assure you nothing will have been done with regards to recruiting a new manager since December 

Exactly this 

They only realised recently that murty wasn't going to work out, judging by the panic statement last week. 

Up until that point they had been praying behind the scenes that murty could do just enough to justify appointing him permanently on the cheap 

Absolute fucking brass neck 

This board couldny hold their breath!

If they had someone lined up, someone the fans would be excited about, King would leak it to the media ASAP when the criticism gets really tight.

If we couldn't convince a Rangers supporting sheep manager then how are we going to sell the job to someone we'd actually be excited about?

5 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

We have McInnes, who has already turned us down, or Bully Davies :lol:

Tbf mate Lambert was one of us. Don't think he could ever really be classed as a tarrier. The rest though yes :lol:

7 minutes ago, KWBear said:

Exactly this 

They only realised recently that murty wasn't going to work out, judging by the panic statement last week. 

Up until that point they had been praying behind the scenes that murty could do just enough to justify appointing him permanently on the cheap 

Absolute fucking brass neck 

Absolutely. They are fucking cheapskates, who will promote somebody into a higher position than his capabilities or experience merit, knowing fine well that he is out of his depth, but will proceed with it in the blind faith hope that it works out and saves them a few quid. I've worked for companies like this and they have all went to the dogs eventually.

Ps they are not only cheapskates, but worse, they are dangerous and reckless businessmen.

8 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

I’ve got absolutely no idea. Can’t see their being a massive queue of people wanting it either. 

I’d probably give it to Preud’homme but the board & fans might not accept him post Pedro. 

He’s my pick ?