Favourite Rangers Kit

Now here's a team wearing, in my opinion 'THE' Rangers strip,  you would never have seen that team capitulating like we did at Hampden last week!

It was my first strip and I managed to get the long sleeve version from Toffs a few years ago.

Rangers2.thumb.jpg.efbcc65977eaf75356b8dc6ab097e949.jpg

Good selection of strips here too, my daughters got me this  for one of my birthdays, it's normally framed but was taken out to take the picture.

jerseys1.thumb.jpg.bbf4121a1e8049409e9f668ec64eb49f.jpg

10 hours ago, BlearyEyedBear said:

5EC12D59-8849-44C8-89A5-EBFEA3D89A3F.thumb.jpeg.441b24ebdc358abbb2ffe3d569b09e20.jpeg

:bow:

Thats mine.i has the red away one first.when i played over the park used to wear it with white shorts and the black and red socks.i thought i was the bollocks.slept in it, wore it under my school shirt.my maw had to make sure i was asleep to get it off to wash it.fuck sake its bad times the now, but i fuckin love you Rangers with my last breath.never will it change.

No Surrender 

Rab

8 hours ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

For me this is the quintessential Rangers kit.

For me as well.i have the 78 strip as my favourite  because i wore it, never had this one, but to me this is The strip that we should wear every season, a thing of true beauty.

No Surrender 

Rab

7 hours ago, BlearyEyedBear said:

That was the 1989 Scottish Cup Semi at celtic Park.

Same day as the Hillsborough disaster.

Finished 0-0 but we won the replay 4-0 a few days later.

#AnorakLoyal ?

Why was it at the piggery, I can’t remember. I know the final that year was at Hampden but we’ll not talk about that:depressed:.

17 hours ago, boyd09 said:

Best away kit , amyone remember the old umbro box set we used to get them inx2qyh2.thumb.png.9d7698268595a240d7f8d06db4e406f6.png

I remember the umbro box sets well; they folded out and had one section each for top/shorts/socks.

Used to get them from Lumleys in the town centre. Happy days...