Judas

2 hours ago, Ger_onimo said:

Not the player he once was, but I still think if Hearts would take anything under £3m we should go for him.

hearts cant take anything for him he is a norwich player  he will go back there unless hearts can pay a fee and match his wages

2 hours ago, Bristoe1872 said:

Never went today took the wife and kids out for the day but did have it on in the car. The Biased Broadcasting Corporation were talking about the rat bastard and they couldn't understand why fans had a go at him for putting his family and career first. Completely ignoring the fact that it has fuck all to do with that (Lafferty gets nowhere near the same stick but they didn't mention that) and everything to do with that horrendous press conference when the rat bastard told a baying mhedia and Rangers fans who were distraught that our club was dead. Which as has subsequently been shown it wasn't.

Same with that cunt Andy Walker on the tele said " Naismith getting boo'ed wrongly" 

just fuck off. 

Sorry - i still think there is more to his leaving (and the others) than we are aware of, would love to hear the unedited side.

I did think he would have done a job for us - i was wrong, he isn't anywhere near the player we need, useless when his team don't have the ball and can't help get it back.

1 hour ago, Bristoe1872 said:

Nothing unedited about it. I forced myself to read that statement again he and that other rat Whittaker read out and it was even worse than I remembered. Littered with "Sevco" and "new club",it was like something you get from clueless rabid tarries. Other players left without feeling the need to read out prepared statements full of shite to attempt to justify their actions,only those two felt that need. The fact we gave the rat a platform and looked after him when injured made it worse. He can fuck right off. As someone else said I hope he never crosses the threshold of our stadium again. Hopefully he goes back to Norwich and ends up at Doncaster or better still,injured.

Not questioning the comments made - they were disgusting.

What caused that though, there was so much going on behind the scenes.

I think i read somewhere that they were all told to sign lesser contracts or find new clubs - not sure.

5 hours ago, harry handsome said:

Not questioning the comments made - they were disgusting.

What caused that though, there was so much going on behind the scenes.

I think i read somewhere that they were all told to sign lesser contracts or find new clubs - not sure.

Even if they were treated like fleas on shite Naismith should NEVER have said what he did. He always said he was a Rangers fan and he should have been hurting the exact same as the rest of us. He should have shut his mouth and said nothing the same as all the other rats did (except Whittaker but he was not a Rangers fan - not that that's a reason to say what he did). He played right into our enemies hands.

I can never forgive they comments and no amount of apologising from him will take they words back.

There was no excuse. 

There has to be a price to pay for what he said. I was listening to that sheep worrier Gordon on the bbc saying that we booed him because he put his family first which just goes to show why the bbc need a poll tax to pay their bills because would anyone honestly pay for such a piss poor service

On 22/04/2018 at 18:17, bluenoz said:

I always found him over rated

100% waster. 

• Never played to potential
  • Thinks bank balance makes him Yoda
  • As passionate about football as a game of dominos 
  • Will end up receptionist at his wife's dental practice