Sundays Front Line

scottyc06

Sundays Front Line  

241 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you play up front against the tarriers?

• Morelos
    • Cummings
    • Both
    • Other

11 hours ago, FlashHarryForrester said:

Cummings just doesnt press and annoy their defence enough. With morelos doing that and hopefully being unselfish and actually pass it could work well.

Cummings likes to work outside the box too so easy replacement for Windass.

Big issue for me is Tav/Candieas   I would prefer to go 3_5_2  but means leaving one out.  Could include Holt for his work rate. 

Cardoso Alves Martin

McCrorie

Tav    Dorrans Goss Docherty Murphy

Morelos 

You'd actually play cardoso - I wouldn't let him on the fuckn bus

11 hours ago, FlashHarryForrester said:

Cummings just doesnt press and annoy their defence enough. With morelos doing that and hopefully being unselfish and actually pass it could work well.

Cummings likes to work outside the box too so easy replacement for Windass.

Big issue for me is Tav/Candieas   I would prefer to go 3_5_2  but means leaving one out.  Could include Holt for his work rate. 

Cardoso Alves Martin

McCrorie

Tav    Dorrans Goss Docherty Murphy

Morelos 

Utter nonsense.

Morelos has put on that much weight, the only thing he's fast enough to annoy is a pie.

He needs to get his fucking act together, before he gets anywhere near a start.

11 hours ago, SpidermansGaffer said:

I've gone for a much more radical lineup, with a different approach. 

John Cleese in goals, clearly for his height advantage & funny walk skills.

A full back pairing of Morecambe & Wise brings much needed experience for the big stage, coupled with Bernard Manning & Russ Abbot as no nonsense centre halfs.

I went for a tricky midfield with plenty of flair & speed on the wings with Ken Dodd and Benny Hill. Tommy Cooper giving us a bit of dig in the centre, with the sublime guile of Chic Murray.

After much thought and deliberation as to who to put up top, I went with the tried and tested double act of Laurel & Hardy.

I'm open to suggestions for potential substitutes and manager, and before anyone starts - I have no idea if any of these players are tims...

IMG_4841.PNG

fuckn hell mate that's pathetic - surely abbot and costello up top in a 3-5-2 with the three stooges in defence (oh wait they're already there)

8 minutes ago, moody blue 1972 said:

don't think either are good to be fair

Mate unless your pulling the boots on we dont have 2 "good" ..........

okay "Decent"........

okay okay  "half decent"  central defenders in the entire squad. 

Alves is done, McCrorie way over rated, Cardoso is shit, Bates in alright, Martin is done, Wilson away. 

Who is left?  Been a problem area for maybe 10 years. 

We have really nothing to lose here, why don't we take the game to them, lets go 4 3 3,

Alnwick 

Tav    Alves   Martin   John 

Holt  McCrorie  Dorrans

Candiaes   Cummins  Morelos.

Get into them from the off, they won't expect it, they will be waiting for us parking the bus with one up top hoping to score on the counter or a set piece. Attack can be the best form of defence. What ever happens we need boys to be men, no more standing off and respecting, don't give Broon the chance to swan about the place picking passes. Morelos snapping at him will drive him mad (if he can keep the hied too) :pipe:

23 hours ago, Siwel said:

Alnwick, Tav Alves someone DJ, Mccrorie Holt Dorrans, Candeias Murphy, Cummings. That’s how we should line up imo.

Get Alnwick to fuck, bombscare of a GK!

This should be all out war on Sunday from the players. If the players can't get motivated for this then they should pack their bags and fuck off.

Our game plan should be quite simply press them high up and don't give them a minutes peace, run yourself into to the ground for 90 mins and have a go. The result will take care of itself and whatever way it goes if the players have gave 100% I'll be happy. 

Brown needs put in his place after his comments last week and seeing his comments yesterday. The motivation is there for these players to go out and shut these pricks up for another week.

Start both upfront and torment the fucking life out of them. 

I would play both.

they are both better players with a partner.

just to shake it up a bit I would play Windass and Cummings upfront and tell Morelos to stick to Lego eater like glue,  I would sacrifice our wide midfielders and rely on tav and john to get the width. Have Mccrorie stick to Rogic , with dorrans and murphy going box to box.

fod

john, alves Martin tav

Mccrorie 

dorrans.    Murphy 

Morelos 

Windass cummings

For me, Murty has to change our formation or it will be Deja vu as it was against the scum and their cousins from Edinburgh when we got outfought, outmuscled and outplayed as our midfield was done like a dinner.

I would be having a go with a tight back three of Tavernier - Martin -  (Alves is crocked, allegedly)  and John.

A midfield five of Candeias - Docherty - McCrorie - Dorrans - Murphy

Morelos and Cummings up front.

It's London to a brick that if we go with a 4-3-2-1 or similar then those scabby cunts will make our life hell, so why not try something different they won't expect.

55 minutes ago, plymouthranger said:

We're fucked if Alves is out, as it means McCrorie has to play at the back and he got absolutely roasted by Dembele last time.

We need McCrorie sitting at the bottom of a midfield 3, but if he's playing as a centre half it weakens us in both positions...

Who would you be playing instead of Mccrorie?