Sundays Front Line

scottyc06

Sundays Front Line  

241 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you play up front against the tarriers?

• Morelos
    • Cummings
    • Both
    • Other

8 minutes ago, MrMeeseeks said:

We also need a new GK, LB, backup LW and backups down the right side. What we currently have isn't good enough, we're pretty much fucked as soon as a first teamer is injured. 

Back ups will need to come from Auchenhowie, I would give Kelly his chance in goal. 

Cummings just doesnt press and annoy their defence enough. With morelos doing that and hopefully being unselfish and actually pass it could work well.

Cummings likes to work outside the box too so easy replacement for Windass.

Big issue for me is Tav/Candieas   I would prefer to go 3_5_2  but means leaving one out.  Could include Holt for his work rate. 

Cardoso Alves Martin

McCrorie

Tav    Dorrans Goss Docherty Murphy

Morelos 

I've gone for a much more radical lineup, with a different approach. 

John Cleese in goals, clearly for his height advantage & funny walk skills.

A full back pairing of Morecambe & Wise brings much needed experience for the big stage, coupled with Bernard Manning & Russ Abbot as no nonsense centre halfs.

I went for a tricky midfield with plenty of flair & speed on the wings with Ken Dodd and Benny Hill. Tommy Cooper giving us a bit of dig in the centre, with the sublime guile of Chic Murray.

After much thought and deliberation as to who to put up top, I went with the tried and tested double act of Laurel & Hardy.

I'm open to suggestions for potential substitutes and manager, and before anyone starts - I have no idea if any of these players are tims...

IMG_4841.PNG

2 hours ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

MOH through the middle, his speed and ability to be illusive will prove a wise selection. 

I know you meant that as a joke but, once I stopped laughing, I actually thought about it.

One of the reasons he is such a bad fit at Ibrox is because his pace is best used in counter attacking but that’s no use because we tend to have most possession.

But as a long ball out, he might be an option. 

Always remember Cousin coming in from nowhere and ripping them a new one and I wonder if MOH might turn it on at his field of dreams?

Is this an option or should I up my meds?

We need to start them both. We have tried 1 up front against this lot and it's got us no where.

Cummings can't lead the line on is own but is the more confident finisher. He's got the type of cocky attitude that's made for games like this.

Morelos finishing in this game speaks for itself. But he can hold up the ball well and bring other's into play.

Together I think they can give this scum defense a lot to worry about and give us our best chance of winning.

10 hours ago, MrMeeseeks said:

I went for both but thinking about it this is the best lineup we could possibly put out...

IMG_20180423_070600.thumb.jpg.a1288dcb483dd27e59d0b9a791fd0cec.jpg

Worrying as fuck that that's the strongest back four we have. Next seasons centre half partnership should be interesting to see since we're no doubt getting shot of those two. 

I absolutely hate the sight of Martin in our team. He’s one of the worst we’ve ever had. Possible the worst we’ve had in our time in top flight football and I am not kidding. 

1 - Cummings as main striker, with Morelos Supporting

2 - Cummings as lone striker even although it's not his strong point

3-  Morelos as lone striker even if he's completely off form and a man down

IMO that's the order from best to worst case scenario, I think Murty will list them in the opposite way because he's a fucking tactical genius

7 hours ago, SpidermansGaffer said:

A full back pairing of Morecambe & Wise brings much needed experience for the big stage, coupled with Bernard Manning & Russ Abbot as no nonsense centre halfs.

I went for a tricky midfield with plenty of flair & speed on the wings with Ken Dodd and Benny Hill. Tommy Cooper giving us a bit of dig in the centre, with the sublime guile of Chic Murray.

After much thought and deliberation as to who to put up top, I went with the tried and tested double act of Laurel & Hardy.

I'm open to suggestions for potential substitutes and manager, and before anyone starts - I have no idea if any of these players are tims...

IMG_4841.PNG

Log out and never log in again, please.

IMG_4841.PNG

One of the worst posts I’ve ever seen on here, @Bluepeter9 included. 

IMG_4841.PNG

laurel and hardy do we not play them at the back ?

8 hours ago, scottyc06 said:

I think we’re stuck between a rock & a hard place with these two! Cummings struggles with playing up front on his own, but Morelos has shown absolutely zero composure every time he’s cane up against them! 

Maybe both is the way to go but that’s then at the expense of Windass who has the ability to rip them apart (granted he also has the ability to challenge Madeline McCann for hide & seek champion).

Not in to the Madeline McCann chat whatsoever mate.

I said both but a bit worried Morelos will lose it and get sent off, I'm sure they will target him because of his fiery nature.   I just don't like the one up front when everyone else is in our half most of the game.   We need to compete in mid-field and push up in order to make them commit errors under pressure. 

10 hours ago, Colin Traive said:

I know you meant that as a joke but, once I stopped laughing, I actually thought about it.

One of the reasons he is such a bad fit at Ibrox is because his pace is best used in counter attacking but that’s no use because we tend to have most possession.

But as a long ball out, he might be an option. 

Always remember Cousin coming in from nowhere and ripping them a new one and I wonder if MOH might turn it on at his field of dreams?

Is this an option or should I up my meds?

Two minutes game time in 9 months. Hed for the Meds.