Dorrans

jjbscotty12

That was his big chance for me.

We've been patient with him with injury and inconsistent form but today and a couple of weeks ago he showed he's not got it.

I was delighted to sign him but Norwich got a million quid and cashed in on a player at the exactly the right time. 

It's sad as he had all the ability and was a Bluenose but aye, can't defend him - he's another part of the rot. 

He'll take a wagecut and join someone like Motherwell or Hearts in the next Jan window probably.

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

That was his big chance for me.

We've been patient with him with injury and inconsistent form but today and a couple of weeks ago he showed he's not got it.

I was delighted to sign him but Norwich got a million quid and cashed in on a player at the exactly the right time. 

It's sad as he had all the ability and was a Bluenose but aye, can't defend him - he's another part of the rot. 

He'll take a wagecut and join someone like Motherwell or Hearts in the next Jan window probably.

I’d be willing to give him a preseason.

Ankle ligaments is a cunt of an injury to come back from. 

2 hours ago, Billythebear77 said:

Really wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt, but I think it was the lead up to the taigs 4th goal, he lost possession(again) and just jogged back towards our goal, get him tae fuck 

Stood & watched as Edouard nicked in front of him for the 1st.

I'll get pelters for this but I do genuinely think there is still a player in there somewhere, much like McCrorie, Docherty, Murphy and Cummings. Murty has physically and mentally destroyed these players in the space of a few months. Yes to a degree the players have to perform for themselves but if the manager doesn't install any confidence in you and has no tactical awareness then surely the players would be massively affected by that.

16 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

I'll get pelters for this but I do genuinely think there is still a player in there somewhere, much like McCrorie, Docherty, Murphy and Cummings. Murty has physically and mentally destroyed these players in the space of a few months. Yes to a degree the players have to perform for themselves but if the manager doesn't install any confidence in you and has no tactical awareness then surely the players would be massively affected by that.

Well I came on here a few weeks ago and said pretty much that, after watching that today I have got to hold my hands up and say I mustve been talking out my arse. That today was pretty pathetic. He was one of many in that respect.

18 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

This has been on mantra for the last few years....there is a player there....give him a chance...no good just coming on for 15 mins...its not his natural position etc etc etc and into that put the likes of

Doodoo, Pena, Dorrans, MOH, Halliday, Jack, Herrera,john, Hodson, Goss, Murphy. Alves, Kranjar

If we ignored them and looked at the rest of the league there are better players in a lot of the positions. Basically we have a pile of SPL journeyman.

I don't give a fuck what Alves has won he is a donkey

He used to be average but unless we unearth the fountain of youth in the Ibrox changing room and dip him in it from now until next season he is done and will never again reach the dizzy heights of average..

The time that players are finished in the epl and just arrive here and it works out has long gone. He is pish and so is Martin. But let’s not kid ourselves on, if they were any good they wouldn’t be here. Sad but true guys