Dorrans

jjbscotty12

He's finished. Unless there is a miraculous training program that can recover an ounce of athleticism in him because he looks like a 40 year old out there with the greying hair to match.

A good player in the bottom 6 of the league is about his level now, he can't impact games against anyone in the top 6.

Don't think he's fit tbh and was rushed back from injury but shouldn't be playing if that's the case. Terrible performance and should have given Rossiter a game instead or someone from the youths. As I say I don't think he's fully fit but still nowhere good enough and don't think he will improve that much. As people have said if he wasn't a 'Rangers man' he would have been dropped and in the stands. Let's face it if Dalcio was a Rangers man I'm sure he would be playing every game 

1 hour ago, KyleBJK said:

Spineless shitebag. I’ve also heard from a good source that him and his missus “hate living in Glasgow and all that comes with being a Rangers player”

But aye, one of our own and aw that..

He lives in Helensburgh though mate? I was doing work on a garden right next to it about a year ago and the builders rennovating it said to us it's Graham Dorrans house he's coming back up the road in the summer to Rangers. 

3 hours ago, danger ranger said:

He was pish at West Brom, pish at Norwich and guess what, he is pish at Rangers along with the rest of the shite that's already here.

Well to be fair he was far from pish at west brom, youre right though he is pish at Rangers. And that's all we care about.