Jamie Murphy

6 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

Lol speaking for the whole forum now 

Think what u want mate, I couldn’t be any less interested. Like I said, find someone else to take your PMT out with. Can’t be arsed with it.

You are interested enough to reply.

You are so funny.

9 hours ago, Amokachi said:

We should surely be getting lots more out of him.  Appears physically & mentally lacking. 

Hopefully a rocket up the arse will see major improvement (as is the case for every one of them)

We'll need so many rockets we might as well give Elon Musk a call.

I agree that JM is the best player at the club ( not saying much tbh )but I would like to see us using him more often. Too often we try to go down the right hand side. Maybe he should switch to the right hand side more often too.I think we can get more out of him with a bit of patience and good coaching.

1 hour ago, TopCat said:

I agree that JM is the best player at the club ( not saying much tbh )but I would like to see us using him more often. Too often we try to go down the right hand side. Maybe he should switch to the right hand side more often too.I think we can get more out of him with a bit of patience and good coaching.

So, you think he should be a first team player next season? No chance. 

He needs to impress more often. He just seems to drift out of games far too easily when in reality being one of our supposed better players he should be showing impetus and grabbing the game by the scruff of the neck and bringing others into play. 

Tough one as he came with massive expectations. He certainly hasn't been as bad a let down as Dorrans. 

4 hours ago, OhW said:

They haven't announced the budget.

Dave King and the current board just don't fill me with confidence mate. Some people think there is more and King is keeping his cards close to his chest, imho and it's only what I think, but, I wouldn't be surprised if it was less than 6 or the 6 included wages, sign on bonus, etc.

I’d still rather he signed than didn’t but wouldn’t lose any sleep over it either - big fan of his but he’s another that’s not mentality strong. 

Big games missing - both celtic games there and Aberdeen few nights ago although he played better last 20 minutes more central but we need more from him which is infuriating as he’s got the ability 

just another to add to the list as it stands but a storming performance at Easter Road and things will change which sounds fickle but Rangers live game to game at the moment 

36 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I’d still rather he signed than didn’t but wouldn’t lose any sleep over it either - big fan of his but he’s another that’s not mentality strong. 

Big games missing - both celtic games there and Aberdeen few nights ago although he played better last 20 minutes more central but we need more from him which is infuriating as he’s got the ability 

just another to add to the list as it stands but a storming performance at Easter Road and things will change which sounds fickle but Rangers live game to game at the moment 

Spot on bud, after the taigs game in the cup Dorrans rightly got dogs abuse but a good performance against Hearts and he was receiving praise as you say in here it's a game by game judgement ?

12 minutes ago, Smile said:

Murphys problem is they have started to put two men on him out wide and he's beating one then turning and passing back.

We should be encouraging teams to do that because if we were clever we’d use the space that having 2 men on him creates to our advantage but we have a team full of brain dead arseholes 

Just now, K.A.I said:

We should be encouraging teams to do that because if we were clever we’d use the space that having 2 men on him creates to our advantage but we have a team full of brain dead arseholes 

Agree but we always have players standing by a man rather than making a move.

3 minutes ago, the old guard said:

A deal has been agreed and he signs a permanent deal on June 1st.

We can not have enough good footballers and imo Murphy is one, 1st  of June shaping up to be an interesting day.

16 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Easily the best player at the club.

For some reason became really shit since John's injury but looked good in the centre on Tuesday

Totally agree and actually highlighted this prior to the match. He should 100% be played in the attacking role behind the main striker.