Club statement on Sfa nonsense.

Smile

1 hour ago, Rfc52 said:

There would be no opponents available for a "glamour" friendly. Even if they were available they still need paying.

Who needs opponents. Film night - I'd never tire of watching us beating Moscow dynamo.

Just now, K.A.I said:

I don't see it as worth taking back. It's went too far. The national team (for me) represents the nation too, as an extension and there's nothing to swell my pride there either. Scotland as a country is totally fucked. It's away to the dogs - the football team goes hand in hand with it. 

I agree Scotland is fucked. But it’s fucked because we let it be fucked. We need to stand up and fix it because where else are you going to go live? It’s our fucking country. 

Vote them out. Get jobs in positions of power encourage your friends and kids to get positions of power. Imagine if 40 thousand Rangers fans bought tickets to Scotland and prevent all the tartan trannies from attending. Fuck them. We re the power. We just relinquish it. 

8 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

Yes mate, you definitely are. This is the SFA we're talking about......small details like, us being owned by a crooked bastard and them knowing that, will not carry any weight here. 

But surely the SFA would want to do the best for a not insignificant member whose supporters contribute considerably to the well being of Scottish football, you'd think.

12 minutes ago, To Be A Ranger said:

STV News explains it a bit better. 

UEFA rules state clubs applying to play in Europe should have "no payables overdue" to tax authorities, but do allow applications to progress if amounts are in dispute.

Rangers said at the time of their application in 2011 they had no overdue payables but that they were in dispute with HMRC over their liability from a Discounted Option Scheme, known as "the Wee Tax Case", which was in use from 2000 to 2002.

However, in court testimony given during the Craig Whyte trial, Rangers and Murray Group directors stated the club knew the tax bill was overdue in November 2010, months before their UEFA licence application.

Is it just me that doesn't see the significance of what the position was "months before the application".

If the rules are that it's OK as long as the amount is in dispute at the time of application then it would seem it's perfectly acceptable to have an amount overdue months before the application so long as by the time you actually make the application you are now disputing the amount?

Just now, plumbGER said:

Above the last building, i had seen it as i drove into the Port town centre.

They often fly the help for heros flag aswell.

Ok mate . No reason to doubt you . I will need to get these eyes checked

Go past every week so I will have a look next time

Still don't see enough of them for me . Especially in beggar heartlands .The City centre

6 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I'm sorry but I'm going to say it and some folk won't like it and have a go but again, after this today, how any Rangers supporter can still support that national team of theirs and we have Rangers men working for them/wanting to work for them is absolutely beyond me and something I will never fanthom.

I cut players a bit of slack. It was upto me none of them would play for them but players are a bit different they want to play at that level. I don't like it but can't expect them to not do it if picked as much as it sticks in my craw.

If I supported Scotland, I'm an England fan, then I would no more turn my back on them than I would Rangers, but no fucking way should any Rangers fan be financially supporting the sfa by attending games.

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

Ok mate . No reason to doubt you . I will need to get these eyes checked

Go past every week so I will have a look next time

Still don't see enough of them for me . Especially in beggar heartlands .The City centre

It was up the other week, I drive past it a couple of times a week. It wasn't up long though. 

Just now, wewillfollowrangers said:

If I supported Scotland, I'm an England fan, then I would no more turn my back on them than I would Rangers, but no fucking way should any Rangers fan be financially supporting the sfa by attending games.

Funding their attack campaigns against us. 

Just now, K.A.I said:

It was up the other week, I drive past it a couple of times a week. It wasn't up long though. 

Why do they do that though . Was nicky visiting

In Renfrew , Rutherglen .Paisley I think too  They dominate the skyline all day long

Credit to them

2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Why do they do that though . Was nicky visiting

In Renfrew , Rutherglen .Paisley I think too  They dominate the skyline all day long

Credit to them

I might have my dates slightly mixed up, but perhaps for the Royal Baby. At a guess. 

1 hour ago, The Dude said:

That's about the size of it unfortunately. Threaten them and say we're going where? Unless we can make an argument to CAS, UEFA and FIFA to allow us to change national association we're kinda landed with the SFA.

So where were we going if we had called their bluff over the 5WA. 

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

Good shout . Maybe there are certain days , these cunts have to be hypocrites

Aye I'm sure the SNP have certain days they like it to be flown. I'm sure there's lists of the days on council websites.

Should be every fucking day with the exception of St Andrews Day and maybe even Burns day. 

1 hour ago, HG5 said:

They don’t know when they’re beaten!

Would be admirable in other circumstances....

If they showed the same determination when it comes to actually runnIng our game we might have an organisation/football system to be proud of. 

Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

Thought UEFA & CAS would’ve just told us and them to get it sorted and not got involved. 

CAS wouldn't. It's literally their primary function. Arbitration in disputes related to sport. UEFA also have an arbitration team iirc.

UEFA/FIFA wouldn't get involved in it from a governance standpoint. That is left down to the individual associations but they will act as arbiters.

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

CAS wouldn't. It's literally their primary function. Arbitration in disputes related to sport. UEFA also have an arbitration team iirc.

UEFA/FIFA wouldn't get involved in it from a governance standpoint. That is left down to the individual associations but they will act as arbiters.

Simpleton question again, can we take our current situation to CAS?