You'd think Glasgow was a one club city

KingKirk

9 hours ago, superallysbears said:

3 taigs in the local Co op here in Fife today before the game. I'm standing in the queue ragging and they are behind me, aw they we're talking about was Rangers this Gerrard that, where they getting the money for these player's laughing, i turned round in and said, you bastards hate Rangers more than you love your own team, the look I got was priceless, one turned round and said away you go ya wedgie H**, I walked out singing big jock knew. Honestly wanted to knock fuck out them right there in the shop. 

Naw ye didny 

7 hours ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Anyhow, I'm doing the Dad stuff, and building sandcastles so the wain can kick them down and some daftie walks by with a full tarrier strip on. During their match!

I saw the same thing when I was buying shit about 4pm yesterday. I couldn't understand that his club was about to make history and he's bouncing around like a fucking cock looking at what onion he fancies. They really are bizarre. 

15 hours ago, Chineseboy said:

Unfortunately, there's a sizeable minority of us who inexplicably voted for sturgeons muppets.

Fair play mate. Obviously that won't be happening again.

Glasgow City Council very "Tim friendly" though. Hopefully we'll see a change there at some point.

11 hours ago, superallysbears said:

3 taigs in the local Co op here in Fife today before the game. I'm standing in the queue ragging and they are behind me, aw they we're talking about was Rangers this Gerrard that, where they getting the money for these player's laughing, i turned round in and said, you bastards hate Rangers more than you love your own team, the look I got was priceless, one turned round and said away you go ya wedgie H**, I walked out singing big jock knew. Honestly wanted to knock fuck out them right there in the shop. 

Never happened

12 hours ago, superallysbears said:

image.gif?w=400&c=1

Who gives a fuck what they do.

I just want to put everything this season behind me and get to the start of the new season. Then its back in our hands and we can dish out some payback to them and all the diddy clubs.

King.....get yer short arms into yer long pockets and produce the goods.

Out with the boys all day yesterday, got back into Glasgow with them and seen these cunts picking on a guy wearing a union flag round his shoulders. 

Nearly ended up a full scale riot and as usual they bring out  half bottles and keys tae hit way. Just cowardly tarrier fucks. Fucking hate the sight of them

On 19/05/2018 at 15:09, .Williamson. said:

Glasgow is a fenian shitehole in fairness though 

Just back from Glasgow with my wee lassie,  cunts everywhere with taig tops on mate, that plus the wanker outside Fraser’s with the Catalonia flag that got told to fuck off when he tried to stop me walking past 

Glasgow’s a fukkin shitehole now 

Just now, Billythebear77 said:

Just back from Glasgow with my wee lassie,  cunts everywhere with taig tops on mate, that plus the wanker outside Fraser’s with the Catalonia flag that got told to fuck off when he tried to stop me walking past 

Glasgow’s a fukkin shitehole now 

Will be due to browns testimonial the day mate