Should we already be worried if this is true.

backup

I think the boy is a total bellend but it's hard to argue he isn't one of the better players in the current group. 

Gerrard however is no fool if windass thinks he can disappear in games and remain in the 1st team he will be in for a shock. 

Let's let they bastards worry for a wee change, the rodents aren't sure what's going to happen when Gerrard takes over, and you can bet lawwell and the tarrier board are worried about maybe having to spend a few quid, the planned upgrade of the stadium would be going on hold!

23 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

For someone so shite his scoring averaged 1 in 2.3 last season - SPFL third top scorer  

I despair I really do - of course we should be keeping him  

Yes his goal scoring record was good last season and he had a good run after the January break. But how many games did he score then completely disappear. The best example was in the 3-2 loss at ibrox, got a goal and then he went MIA. Following that game there were times you wouldn't even know he was on the pitch. 

If Gerrard thinks there is potential to improve him and get the best out of him for a full 90 then I will back the managers choice. 

But I don't like the boys attitude and there has been a lot of rumours he is dead set on going. If that's the case we should sell him on. We want players who are fully committed.

32 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Why?

He isn't good enough and thinks he is far better than he is, we are supposed to be going forwards not stagnating, more to the point as others have said it is known he doesn't want to be here.

7 minutes ago, backup said:

He isn't good enough and thinks he is far better than he is, we are supposed to be going forwards not stagnating, more to the point as others have said it is known he doesn't want to be here.

You don’t know what he thinks unless you have special powers. 

So - factually why?