Should we already be worried if this is true.

backup

Just now, KeyserSoze said:

You don’t know what he thinks unless you have special powers. 

So - factually why?

If you cannot understand the post, I can be of no further assistance to assuage your  lack of understanding, have a pleasant evening.

10 minutes ago, backup said:

If you cannot understand the post, I can be of no further assistance to assuage your  lack of understanding, have a pleasant evening.

There you have it.

run away cos you haven’t a clue. (You also used assuage wrongly too)

50-50 on it as on his day he’s a good player but he can’t be trusted so this coupled with Gerrards comments about him wanting the players to raise their game (as opposed to him getting rid of most of them) has me worried a bit 

he wouldn’t be the first manager that’s underestimated the task and/or been too loyal to people that don’t deserve it 

still early days but I was optimistic a couple of weeks ago past week I’m not quite with it must admit

will see though - it’s a long summer 

2 hours ago, backup said:

Just been sent this, I am seriously perturbed at its content if indeed it is true, anyone agree windass should be convinced to stay, I certainly am not.

windarse.PNG

Fuck me, a few weeks ago @4ladshadadream were telling us that Windass was off to Cardiff for 3 million.

Literally a done deal :sarcasm:

1 minute ago, Negri's lovechild said:

That makes sense to me. He is like a man down at times in midfield. He has pace and does have an eye for goal, so works for me. 

Precisely my attitude towards him. His main attributes are his pace and being a goalscoring threat. His link up play is below par and he's got no final product on the wing. 

Reminds me a bit of Lovenkrands in the sense he'd be better up top than out wide etc.

Not his biggest fan but if he's to be retained it has to be as a striker.

1 minute ago, LoyalRanger86 said:

Just like his Dad, a spineless cunt, get him to fuck!

?

You surely can't mean on a football pitch because as much as we all hated him when he played for the sheep one thing his old man didn't lack was courage, aggression  and determination.

I wish Josh had half as much of those attributes in his game as his old man had.

He does have  pace and power  (when he can be arsed using it) and scored some cracking finishes for us last season. Can miss absolute howlers too and plenty of them. The phrase I used more than any other watching us last season was FFS Windass, only because he is frustrating as fuck to watch, superb one minute then gash the next.

I realise he's not what most of us would want in the team if we had the choice as he lacks the character and determination required when wearing that Royal blue jersey.

None of us know if Gerrard has actually met with Windass or not but if he has surely he has been told he will need to get his finger out and stop hiding in games.

Unfortunately there is no way we can replace our entire squad this summer so we will have to keep a few. Windass is one of our better players even though he goes missing all too often. That can't continue. 

Having said that I can totally understand all of the get him to fuck comments as well.