Wallace And Miller Fined.

2 hours ago, Bears r us said:

I did not know when his contract did end but knew it would be soon, and agree that we will probably find out then what has gone on.

I did not want Kenny to be here last season for playing reasons and Lee after being out for so long would probably be better moving on.

My problem is that they were showing the kind of emotion that I would expect from players after that hellish performance and Murty could not handle it and ran to management. I feel it is a very poor way for their careers ( I am assuming Lee will go) to end at our Club. :duh:

The two players have been found guilty by the club but we have yet to hear their version. I'm not taking sides because I'm sure there are two different interpretations to be told and we haven't really heard anything. The clubs punishment could be wrong or the players could be wrong but the one who escapes criticism is Murty for that brutal team selection and same formation and that also deserves blame. I suppose losing his job was his guillotine.

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

The last two years? He's been injured since September :lol: How did he undermine Caixinha and Murty?

Yup, he's been pretty shite for 2 years when not injured and was told to stay away under Caixinha and suspended under Murty for supposedly undermining both in the dressing room. All pretty straightforward really.

4 minutes ago, Pure_Quality said:

Yup, he's been pretty shite for 2 years when not injured and was told to stay away under Caixinha and suspended under Murty for supposedly undermining both in the dressing room. All pretty straightforward really.

The two years before his injury includes the season that he was brilliant all be it in the championship. 

This was such a messed up situation I'm glad it's been resolved now.

Miller and Wallace were raging after that pathetic old firm. I still can't decide but if they were angry about the teams performance or just upset that murty took off their pal halliday before half time. 

Miller is done at ibrox and I fully expect he'll be selling his story soon enough. For me he's been too big for his boots and undermined our last 2 managers.

Wallace I can't see him staying either. I personally feel he's past his best and we should look to move him on. 

What annoys me most about this is a strong manager could have resolved this right away. I really hope murty is done at the club as well. 

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/2722095/lee-wallace-kenny-miller-Rangers-bumper-fines-fight-penalties/

Just as I thought it was over. Miller and Wallace are fighting there fines. 

"it is believed the players’ union are to appeal against the hefty fines."

5 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Rangers have fined club captain Lee Wallace the maximum four weeks' wages after a dressing-room bust-up with former manager Graeme Murty, STV can reveal.

Veteran striker Kenny Miller, 38, has also been dealt a financial punishment, which is believed to be less severe.

The club took action after Wallace, 30, vented his anger at Murty following the 4-0 Scottish Cup semi-final defeat to celtic in April, with team-mate Miller also heavily critical.

The Rangers hierarchy felt that the pair crossed a line and, after talks with managing director Stewart Robertson and human resources staff, both players were suspended on full pay and told to stay away.

Imagine that wet flannel Stewart Robertson trying to discipline you. Wee rodent looks like he’d struggle to get the oven to do what he wants, never mind a person. 

7 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

The two years before his injury includes the season that he was brilliant all be it in the championship. 

In the last 24 months when not injured he's been fairly shite. That's indisputable.

EDIT: It's not indisputable, but strongly my opinion and when you look at the threads on here it's not an unpopular one.

46 minutes ago, Pure_Quality said:

In the last 24 months when not injured he's been fairly shite. That's indisputable.

EDIT: It's not indisputable, but strongly my opinion and when you look at the threads on here it's not an unpopular one.

He's not been great, I know, but he's better than John.

Just now, In walter we trust said:

Wallace and Miller are good Rangers men . Some of the comments are truly embarrassing , 2 week and 4 week fine given is was the important part of the season . Robertson its on you - joke 

Kenny Miller is a good Rangers man?

No he isn't. He's been a half-decent Rangers player at times but he's no Rangers man.

19 minutes ago, AlbertzLoyalRSC said:

Mate, I usually like your posts, but he has never been brilliant.

And if you really see him as a Rangers legend, that is grim.

:unsure:

In the Championship he had a very good season, you canny deny that :lol: 

He is imo. That I can remember, only two are worthy of that, him and Ferguson

3 minutes ago, In walter we trust said:

Wallace and Miller are good Rangers men . Some of the comments are truly embarrassing , 2 week and 4 week fine given is was the important part of the season . Robertson its on you - joke 

Miller isn't

Miller's time at the club is up. We could go on and on about whether he is a club legend, his contributions to our football, crossing the divide etc but those are discussions for another time. We should be moving on. 

Wallace, on the other hand, stood by us through our darkest times. Okay, he hasn't been great of late and perhaps never reached his true potential. I don't believe we need to get rid, however, and would say he still has something to offer. He shouldn't continue in his role of captain as I think we need someone stronger, more vocal and commanding as captain. However, I think we should keep him.

All of that aside, these two men have been harshly treated by the club. Someone had to speak out after that game - that absolute disgrace of a day. 

Not taking sides, however, the manager is the club's representative in the dressing room and at trackside. Basically, if a player(s) disrespects the manager they are disrespecting the club.
The club has to regain control.
Irrespective of what happened, and we don't fully know what that is, the club had to take action and they have. Murty was fired before the end of the season and the players were fined. Result is the club has everyone's attention now.
Stevie G, 'Let's Go'.