Wallace And Miller Fined.

38 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

when miller's contract ends tomorrow, we might actually hear what happened

I did not know when his contract did end but knew it would be soon, and agree that we will probably find out then what has gone on.

I did not want Kenny to be here last season for playing reasons and Lee after being out for so long would probably be better moving on.

My problem is that they were showing the kind of emotion that I would expect from players after that hellish performance and Murty could not handle it and ran to management. I feel it is a very poor way for their careers ( I am assuming Lee will go) to end at our Club. :duh:

14 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I did not know when his contract did end but knew it would be soon, and agree that we will probably find out then what has gone on.

I did not want Kenny to be here last season for playing reasons and Lee after being out for so long would probably be better moving on.

My problem is that they were showing the kind of emotion that I would expect from players after that hellish performance and Murty could not handle it and ran to management. I feel it is a very poor way for their careers ( I am assuming Lee will go) to end at our Club. :duh:

None of us know what went on.

Are players immune from over stepping the mark? Not allowed to be disciplined?

If those two think they have been wronged, they can always go to a tribunal with it.

I won't hold my breath and kenny the badge kisser will get paid handsomely for the exclusive for his version no doubt, such is his loyalty. Obviously miller who had delusions of grandeur to be a coach with, is simply not up to the mark, but what would you expect from a two faced hoopy wearing coward?

2 hours ago, jjbscotty12 said:

Im with miller and wallace on this occasion the way we set up and played that day was all on murty.

i agree  i was screaming at the tv before the game when i saw the team news    they were well within their rights to be angry

however none of us jknow what was said so maybe they crossed a line and were out of order 

58 minutes ago, kanjo said:

Wallace should be given the chance to impress.  He showed us loyalty in 2012 and we should now do the same for the final year of his contract.  May not be a popular post but he  deserves that after giving us four years of his career in the utter shite that was the lower leagues.

And we paid him a king's ransom for doing so.

It suited him. He stayed. He's now done, so he can now fuck off.

We deserve better. 

21 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

If those two think they have been wronged, they can always go to a tribunal with it.

I won't hold my breath and kenny the badge kisser will get paid handsomely for the exclusive for his version no doubt, such is his loyalty. Obviously miller who had delusions of grandeur to be a coach with, is simply not up to the mark, but what would you expect from a two faced hoopy wearing coward?

First of all BA I enjoy many of your posts and feel rather honoured to have attracted a response from your good self. :happy:

I agree that we do not know exactly what went on but a good few posters have posted in the other thread about what they have heard and I believe Murty was not capable of handling the situation.

I remember reading your posts about why no management meeting should have any disagreement and thought that was shite at the time because you just end up with yes men and was surprised you held that opinion. 

Kenny has certainly divided our support for years and I hate that he went to the dark side for a season but I feel he has done far more for us over his years with us than he ever did for them. I have managed to forgive him for his mistake but understand why others cannot.

I suppose it is the same way you have gone 360 degrees with your opinion about King after the SG appointment, I can understand why you have done that. 

33 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Talk shit son!

John is back up at best!

So is Wallace, I'd just rather John over him.

He got torn to bits by nae neck in the OFs last year, and that was before being out for a season.

Would love if he came back from a better player though 

2 hours ago, jjbscotty12 said:

I must have missed the bit where we showed so much passion, fight, commitment. Putting in tackles all over the place.

It was only the scum right enough. Must have been difficult to get themselves motivated.

Murty's fault right enough, aye. Oh, forgot that we are also laden with quality and them laden with dross. We should have walked all over them nay bother.

43 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Why lie?

34 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

And we paid him a king's ransom for doing so.

It suited him. He stayed. He's now done, so he can now fuck off.

We deserve better. 

Playing in one of the worst leagues in Europe and ruining his international lap chances pretty much really suited him.

20 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

First of all BA I enjoy many of your posts and feel rather honoured to have attracted a response from your good self. :happy:

I agree that we do not know exactly what went on but a good few posters have posted in the other thread about what they have heard and I believe Murty was not capable of handling the situation.

I remember reading your posts about why no management meeting should have any disagreement and thought that was shite at the time because you just end up with yes men and was surprised you held that opinion. 

Kenny has certainly divided our support for years and I hate that he went to the dark side for a season but I feel he has done far more for us over his years with us than he ever did for them. I have managed to forgive him for his mistake but understand why others cannot.

I suppose it is the same way you have gone 360 degrees with your opinion about King after the SG appointment, I can understand why you have done that. 

Stop arse kissing BA, do it in private, it is cringy :lol:

As for being mad with a result that is fine and should be expected but it would be down to the situation and what happened on the day and how it escalated out of control that needed to be acted on afterwards.

As to the players, Kenny is too old and will tell the daily retard everything tomorrow if not tonight and Wallace may have shown "loyalty" and stayed in 2012 but he didn't want to leave Scotland, got paid more than enough and is now not good enough. Time for him to move on as well.

Not sad to see either go, no bloody compassion from me, we are a club who need to win games not deal with players off the boil.