Decisions are always going against us.

KingKirk

They didn't have to give us a penalty - something that nearly gifted us the 3 points.

I'm just saying people are starting to get a bit paranoid and it's not going to do us any good whatsoever.

Morelos gave the linesman the opportunity to send him off, we should be smarter than this.

2 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

You can't look at games like hibs away last season and today and actually say it's just poor officiating because it's way too frequent to just be that.

We are up against it before a ball is kicked, blame the fuckers in charge of us in years gone by and currently for never taking them to task for it. They now have free reign at all levels in Scottish football so we are fucked. Making us play those league games with fuck all rest during that UEFA cup final run was about as obvious as today 

You're paranoid.

1 minute ago, ben51 said:

Even with the state of Scottish refereeing it really is unbelievable that Goodson can get a booking for that while May gets away with nothing for his ‘challenge’. So glad to see we’ve got a manager who will actually start to highlight these things. It’s too often to just be incompetence, time to fight back no more ‘dignified silence’.

2 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

They didn't have to give us a penalty - something that nearly gifted us the 3 points.

I'm just saying people are starting to get a bit paranoid and it's not going to do us any good whatsoever.

Morelos gave the linesman the opportunity to send him off, we should be smarter than this.

Pish 

Just now, Bristol loyal said:

Even with the state of Scottish refereeing it really is unbelievable that Goodson can get a booking for that while May gets away with nothing for his ‘challenge’. So glad to see we’ve got a manager who will actually start to highlight these things. It’s too often to just be incompetence, time to fight back no more ‘dignified silence’.

I think Golddon was booked for a combo of that and his reaction. 

Still weak refereeing mind

Last year we (despite the alarming frequency of it) accepted refs up here are fucking pish. 

But for me, it's now clearly bias. 12 fucking minutes it took. How can a ref take action like that for something he never seen?

And ball and may should have walked. Denying a clear goal scoring opportunity and an elbow smash to the back of the head. How in the absolute fucking hell was there only one booking for May and nothing for ball?

also Mackay Steven not being booked for dissent. And arfield being booked for being grabbed and squared up to. 

If we don't speak out as a club then we will forever be shat on. We are being strangled competitively while they reap the rewards of travelling fans, Gerrard being a big draw and we are not being given parity. 

I am absolutely fucking livid. 

3 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

Morelos never will be.

3 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

Ffs, where to begin with that?

Just now, Laudrup1984 said:

I like how he is going public with this. At worst, it piles more pressure on the officials and should make them second guess any decisions against us. Well, maybe! Fuck knows. Next few games and press conferences will be interesting..........

We have been quiet for to long even It it makes them stand up to the task of doing their job better.

Then yes call them out and as for Wee  Keevens we won't lose any sleep for anything he says or thinks .

6 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

They did have to give a penalty because it was a clear penalty, they also had to give a red card but they didn’t.

If Morelos gave him a decision to make and it’s his fault why aren’t people giving McKenna shit for hitting out at Morelos and giving them a decision and why didn’t the linesman take the opportunity to send him off?