Morelos bid

eosmhdo

10 hours ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

If we're competing with them for the league come January and he's contributing massively to that then fuck even taking £50 million for him because no amount of money is worth stopping these cunts. Particularly when Rodgers and Brown are both still there given their hubris last season.

‘Even taking 50 mil’ quite possibly the most ridiculous statement I’ve ever heard 

15 minutes ago, Laudrup1690 said:

‘Even taking 50 mil’ quite possibly the most ridiculous statement I’ve ever heard 

It was hyperbole.

Behind the exaggerated statement that was not meant to be taken literally was the point that money guarantees nothing. So if a big inflated offer comes in for Morelos in January, we're competing closely with the scum to win the league, and Morelos' form has been vital in helping us compete, then I'd prefer we didn't take the money.

Not wanting to say anything negative tonight, it's only since the topic is already here but I'm still not a fan of him. I admire him for working his socks off every single game I really do, but he just misses far too many chances, can't stay onside and gets wound up far too easily. He absolutely adds a lot to the team in terms of workrate and holding the ball up and being a nuisance but at the end of the day I just don't trust him to put chances away and he's a liability for losing his cool. Anyway love what Gerrard said in that video, exactly what we should be saying. Off to bed delighted that we won tonight

51 minutes ago, Broxi said:

Not wanting to say anything negative tonight, it's only since the topic is already here but I'm still not a fan of him. I admire him for working his socks off every single game I really do, but he just misses far too many chances, can't stay onside and gets wound up far too easily. He absolutely adds a lot to the team in terms of workrate and holding the ball up and being a nuisance but at the end of the day I just don't trust him to put chances away and he's a liability for losing his cool. Anyway love what Gerrard said in that video, exactly what we should be saying. Off to bed delighted that we won tonight

Ditto that and off to bed too