Katic

2 minutes ago, To Be A Ranger said:

The invisible man who misses the plaudits cause he just quietly goes about his job. Hardly noticed in games but is always tight on his man, never shirks a tackle and if not winning headers is causing such a nuisance that the attacking team don't get a clean header of the ball either.

In the 1st half I was yelling at the defence for allowing a free header but replays showed that Katic was right there leaning on their player and putting him off. Does a great job and a great CB pairing with Goldson. These 2 plus McGregor have been the basis of much of our success so far. 

The best defence we have had in a long time

Your description of him is spot on.

Big man is outstanding. Can see what it means to him to be playing for a big club as well. All this talk about our players being sold on for big money etc. This is a player I'd love to see in the squad for years to come. He's only young but can read the game so well and will surely get better as time goes on.

Also, he loves a slide tackle!

1 minute ago, Amato said:

His wee flick to get out of that tight spot was brilliant. He's some find, I can see him leaving for a huge fee some day

I can see him and all the others staying for a long time if we continue to grow as a team. Why move? If we are successful they will get paid good money. And every place after Rangers is a step down. We are family and take care of our own.

He's quality. 

I got to the Osijek game about 20 mins late, but from there up untill 90 he won absolutely every challenge. 

From the highlights of him playing in Croatia he looks brilliant on the ball too, can see him going on a few runs and adding to the attack once he's settled a bit more. 

1 minute ago, To Be A Ranger said:

I can see him and all the others staying for a long time if we continue to grow as a team. Why move? If we are successful they will get paid good money. And every place after Rangers is a step down. We are family and take care of our own.

I'm not saying he's gonna leave tomorrow. However, if the English Premier League comes calling most players will go

The guy is solid. A proper centre half and even though he's barely in the door he consistently performs to a high standard. Him and Goldson are going to be superb for us. 

It's taken way longer than it should have but at long fucking last we have not one but 2 quality centre halves. 

37 minutes ago, To Be A Ranger said:

The invisible man who misses the plaudits cause he just quietly goes about his job. Hardly noticed in games but is always tight on his man, never shirks a tackle and if not winning headers is causing such a nuisance that the attacking team don't get a clean header of the ball either.

In the 1st half I was yelling at the defence for allowing a free header but replays showed that Katic was right there leaning on their player and putting him off. Does a great job and a great CB pairing with Goldson. These 2 plus McGregor have been the basis of much of our success so far. 

The best defence we have had in a long time

21 as well.