Extra Motivation

Boyd9her

Shite journeyman who will never amount to any success in football. Wouldn't know Peter Hartley if he walked past me in the street, trying to make a name for himself but unfortunately it'll just make him stick out like a sore thumb on Sunday when his shite club get skelped.

Another fenian arse wipe with an anti Rangers agenda. He clearly feels perfectly at home spouting his bile on social media without fear of reprisal from his club or the authorities. I wonder why that is eh? 

Would give my eye teeth to get 45 minutes against this prick. 

4 minutes ago, Gazza1212 said:

Another fenian arse wipe with an anti Rangers agenda. He clearly feels perfectly at home spouting his bile on social media without fear of reprisal from his club or the authorities. I wonder why that is eh? 

45 minutes? 2 would be enough.

1 hour ago, Gazza1212 said:

Eye teeth 

We should make sure our technical analysis guys have an eye on the video for Motherwell as much as Rangers right through the match. Let them know we are watching. This man is as thick as mince - thank to this comment, I think Well will ship even more goals on Sunday now.

The English centre-half's comments are to be reviewed by the interim compliance officer at Hampden.

But Hartley has moved quickly to express regret over his comments by taking to social media.

He wrote: "I apologise for the comments I made in the media today. What I said falls below the standards expected of the captain of Motherwell Football Club.

"I do not condone violent behaviour or wish to trivialise an injury suffered by a fellow professional. I got caught up in the excitement of preparing for a big game and said something I regret. 

"We will be competitive on Saturday but we will always try and play within the rules."

This probably had to be dragged out of the bawbag. Hope he gets what he's due