Wild animals

.Williamson.

4 minutes ago, gsa said:

"You're a guest in this country".

If any of us said that to an Eastern European living here the social justice warriors would want us locked up.  

Guy was rather intense. I'd like to see him attempt to deal with the Mongol hoardes on Sauchiehall St on a Saturday night.  

I actually like that cop but it might be because I'm viewing him as Arnold Schwarzenegger playing a police officer 

2 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

That run is like one you do when you have just sneaked out the house and left the missus spewing in the toilet after a night out, straight into the taxi to go to your mates to keep drinking.

Or if you are a gay mongo.

@Bronzy

THAT guy is military or ex-military and THAT guy has trained at some point with American law enforcement. I would bet my left nut on that. 

These Eastern European countries know the fans are coming. They have all heard the 'horror stories', so they are waiting, locked, cocked and anticipating roving street clashes, as absurd as that sounds. As a result, any indiscretion results in an over the top response. Look at the incident last week in Slovenia? The cops showed up in riot gear. It wasn't like there was a riot THEN they called in the quick reaction team. They were sitting in the cop shack waiting to crack heads. 

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

They didn't use the pedestrian crossing it seems 

Although unless that guy running is a full blown retard they must have been doing something else :lol:

I thought at first it couldn’t be just for not using a crossing, then I remember getting smashed to fuck of various foreign bastard polis at away ventures with Rangers and Chelsea and think if they cunts had done much else, that fucker would have absolutely brutalised them.