Morelos called up to the Colombia squad

Lloyd

That is the mother - the Messiah - of all siitters. I love Mo, but that is an absolute brutal sitter. I can say with absolute confidence, as a man who had never made a penny from professional football, I would have buried that. Sittter. Still love him. But sitter. Sorry.

I think his timing is a bit off sometimes - that miss is a good example, he went slightly too early and so the ball clipped off his heel.

That's probably due to a lack of composure, sometimes he just needs to calm down a bit. Thankfully that's something that can be fixed with experience and training.

Must admit that’s a bad a miss as you will ever see but I hope it can be put down to nerves of making his debut. 

He could of been on the back page of every Columbian news paper for scoring the winner. 

Hope his head does not go down and that he cherishes his debut. Don’t think for a second that it will be his last cap. Raw talent and will only get better over the next 4/5 years. 

Congratulations on making your debut wee man ????