If you told me in May we’d be playing group stage fitbaw in September

GOAT

2 minutes ago, GOAT said:

I’d have called you a fucking idiot.  What a turn around.  You honestly cannae wipe the smile off my face right now.  ? a win on Sunday please Rangers, I’m begging you give us the perfect week. 

WERE ON OUR WAY, WERE ON OUR WAY, TO BAKU WERE ON OUR WAY!

you have to give great credit to gerrard his back room staff and the players  just complete things with a result on sunday  we are still unbeaten

1 minute ago, billscott said:

you have to give great credit to gerrard his back room staff and the players  just complete things with a result on sunday  we are still unbeaten

goes without saying the level of the last few management set ups would never have got us past the 1st 2 qualifiers we played

1 minute ago, To Be A Ranger said:

goes without saying the level of the last few management set ups would never have got us past the 1st 2 qualifiers we played

how right you are  who would have thought we would play 8 games in europe undefeated and only todays goal conceeded in 4 away games

2 minutes ago, billscott said:

how right you are  who would have thought we would play 8 games in europe undefeated and only todays goal conceeded in 4 away games

The closer we look at it so far the better it gets. Undefeated is incredible. Making it all the way to the group stages is unbelievable. Any further will be fucking brilliant