Transfer window round up

KingKirk

1 minute ago, Bruno's Manbun said:

Incredible when put in black and white there. Great transfer window for both in and out 

If only we sold Pena and Herrera 

“Roll up, roll up. Finest South American manure, nane o’ yer domestic shite here. Roll up. Buy one get one free, we’ll even deliver. Roll up, roll up.....”

Thats a tough sell getting rid of Dung and Dunger.

Full credit to MA and the board for supporting the revolution. We should never, ever need such a drastic clearout again.

26 minutes ago, jjbscotty12 said:

Cannot belevie the ammount of shite we had in our ranks last season looking at that.

Getting rid of the wasters and taigs in our squad is as impressive as who we’ve brought in to be honest. Fantastic turn around of epic proportions 

7 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

We had some fucking dross here

Frightening mate, no wonder we struggled to get third with that lot on our pay roll. What a fucking difference having somecunt with a clue about football makes. Don’t need millions to build a decent team, just ability to know what is needed and set them out right 

5 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Getting rid of the wasters and taigs in our squad is as impressive as who we’ve brought in to be honest. Fantastic turn around of epic proportions 

4 minutes ago, jjbscotty12 said:

Night & day looking at it mate.

Someone told me earlier that forrester had signed for a club in the Middle East, played 2 games for them then has already been loaned out to a rival ha ha what a waste of space that cunt is 

McGregor, Foderingham

Tav, Flanagan, Wallace, Barisic, Goldson, Katic, Worrall, McAuley (looks likely)

McCrorie, Halliday, Rossiter, Dorrans, Arfield, Coulibally, Ejaria, Jack

Grezda, Candeias, Kent, Middleton, Lafferty, Sadiq, Morelos

25 man squad. 26 if you include McCrorie as the third goalie. 27 with the injured Murphy.

Some size squad. Larger than I thought it'd end up. 

6 minutes ago, Inigo said:

McGregor, Foderingham

Tav, Flanagan, Wallace, Barisic, Goldson, Katic, Worrall, McAuley (looks likely)

McCrorie, Halliday, Rossiter, Dorrans, Arfield, Coulibally, Ejaria, Jack

Grezda, Candeias, Kent, Middleton, Lafferty, Sadiq, Morelos

25 man squad. 26 if you include McCrorie as the third goalie.

Some size squad. Larger than I thought it'd end up. 

Fuck's this? Who's McAuley? I'm guessing he's a free agent if we can still sign him?

2 hours ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Someone told me earlier that forrester had signed for a club in the Middle East, played 2 games for them then has already been loaned out to a rival ha ha what a waste of space that cunt is 

Waste of space maybe but at least he tried to play not like the taig waste of oxygen o'halloran, hope he has a disagreement with a big Aussie Salty or a Great White.