McGregor

ForeverAndEver

If Foderingham was selected today and conceded that goal there would’ve been a 10 page thread criticising him by 6.30.

McGregor should be taking everyone out to come and claim that ball. Blame lies with him for the goal.

36 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Seen their goal back for the first time, very similar to Motherwell's third and he should have came and claimed it. 

Discuss.

Said it on the match thread and got pelters.  He had two choices which were 1) come aggressively ad claim the ball or 2) stay on his line.  For some reason, he elected to take two steps off his line and then he tries to get back.  Had he been on his line I think he saves the header.  Just watched it again and that only reaffirmed my original opinion. 

1 minute ago, Supersonic said:

and taking them as well

Dunno if I’ll be able to handle another game of Tav being unable to put a ball into the box from a set piece. Fucking crazy because in open play his crossing is usually outstanding. You’d think set pieces would be easier to get right.

1 minute ago, Siwel said:

Dunno if I’ll be able to handle another game of Tav being unable to put a ball into the box from a set piece. Fucking crazy because in open play his crossing is usually outstanding. You’d think set pieces would be easier to get right.

It's brutal. I don't know who else should take them but someone else needs to try it at least ffs. 

we have looked poor since the benching of Katic and the preference for the useless Worrall McGregor never covered himself in glory yesterday Ejaria just can't mark a man and for a big guy got bossed by Fergusson for the goal.

We are still in Europe because of McGregor's world class shot stopping - and Europe's the best thing about our season thus far.

I think approx half our first choice team are good enough for what we need to challenge the scum and Shagger is DEFINITELY one of them. It's at the other end of the pitch we are impotent.