Hugh Keevins thinks Arfield should get a length ban, because, wait for it....

Junior Soprano

1 minute ago, Oaktreeloyal said:

Fair enough as its all about opinions.

However, I don't think it was intentional from Arfield and it looked as if he gambled on the keeper losing control of the ball.

Not doubting his commitment or intention to get the ball over the line, but some days we all make mistakes.

2 minutes ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

Not doubting his commitment or intention to get the ball over the line, but some days we all make mistakes.

Bit of a change from Tavernier and Kiernan running away from Stokes at the first goal in the cup final,Arfield got it wrong but no doubting the commitment of our players yesterday.

15 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

That’s his account mate. That’s not the parody that rips the pish.

I don't do twitter but I really hope it is his account, the reasoning is laughable.

That said, he is a cleverer man than many give him credit for because he will get all sorts of numpties phoning his show up to talk about it.

1 minute ago, plumbGER said:

I don't do twitter but I really hope it is his account, the reasoning is laughable.

That said, he is a cleverer man than many give him credit for because he will get all sorts of numpties phoning his show up to talk about it.

It is his account as all journos follow and he converses with Alex Rae on it all the time

1 minute ago, Junior Soprano said:

It is his account as all journos follow and he converses with Alex Rae on it all the time

No doubt his show will be on when I'm in the gym later, be funny listening to him justify his comments to people.

No doubt there will be a few dafties phoning up agreeing with him.