Alfredo Morelos: No Quarter Given, No Quarter Asked...

Virtuoso

41 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

There's too much consensus on this thread. Let's never forget the evidence of his indiscipline, over aggression and hot headedness that has led to previous bookings....

images-3.jpg

First league game of the season no less, booked for being clothes-lined by the rugby player......

That puts another slant on the argument as far as I'm concerned, most have said (myself included) that as the press continue with the character assassination of Alfredo, that the refs and officials would begin to buy into it and be influenced? 

But here we have this in the first league game of the campaign, albeit only one of many bizarre decisions by Beaton that day, and Alfredo gets booked for that? The cynic in me would think maybe the officials had a pre-planned way of dealing with him?

3 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

First league game of the season no less, booked for being clothes-lined by the rugby player......

That puts another slant on the argument as far as I'm concerned, most have said (myself included) that as the press continue with the character assassination of Alfredo, that the refs and officials would begin to buy into it and be influenced? 

But here we have this in the first league game of the campaign, albeit only one of many bizarre decisions by Beaton that day, and Alfredo gets booked for that? The cynic in me would think maybe the officials had a pre-planned way of dealing with him?

Paranoid but....

3 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Paranoid but....

Some stuff is a bit paranoid, the decisions that day were beyond ridiculous though.

Worst refereeing performance I have ever witnessed anywhere, seen better refs at the weans games on a Saturday morning.

4 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Some stuff is a bit paranoid, the decisions that day were beyond ridiculous though.

Worst refereeing performance I have ever witnessed anywhere, seen better refs at the weans games on a Saturday morning.

100%.

I might be mistaken but was the foul not given against him and then the non English speaking player got booked for dissent? 😁 That's how I remember it, i think 🤣

3 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

100%.

I might be mistaken but was the foul not given against him and then the non English speaking player got booked for dissent? 😁 That's how I remember it, i think 🤣

I'm pretty certain that he was booked for dissent, Imagine him being pissed off about that decision going against him and asking why in a frustrated foreign tone?:lol: It was right in front of where I sit and I was going off my head so missed any dissent from Alfredo.

We also had Tav booked at the other side for being choke slammed to the deck by that horrible bastard Stokes, then having the audacity to stand up.

I don't think that game will ever leave my memory, hopefully at the end of this season we can all look back and feel great satisfaction that despite all that shite we faced, we still rose to the top like class always does in the end.

24 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Y u lying for?

More proof that every cunt is raging! Although I feel a bad for the wee man because he should be in the news for nothing but positives and being on course for breaking some impressive records rather than some bitter twisted narrative drummed up by a shower of bitter wee mongos and fannys.

3 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

when we win 55 It will be the first time in football history that the best team hasn’t  won the League they will tell us. 

Unlike the tramps last 7 league wins,  where there was "no viable opposition" and "no challenge anymore".
Who said this?
None other than TLB and the glesga jap within the last 7 years.
PFFFFT!!!
And we should take notice of anything these scabby bastards want to mumble.
FUCK THEM.

Neil Lennon gets grief from all sorts of supporters because he's a classless wanker, but according to him it's anti Irish Catholic racism. 

Alfredo gets malicious articles in newspapers written about him and pundits on TV slaughtering him for being the type of player that he is, and its nothing to do with racism? 

Have people forgotten the whole funny foreigner routine when Caixinha was here? 

5 hours ago, folkestoneger said:

They all cheat. From simple things like claiming a corner/ throw in when you know damn well you played the ball , holding other players jerseys at every set piece to rolling about then jumping up as soon as the foul is given. A prime example was the hertz keeper on Sunday. One second you would think his head was broken in to next second jumping up outraged.  I just wish ( probably very naively) that it could be stamped out and we could go back to when it wasn’t so endemic.

Been watching football in general and Rangers in particular for >50 years and there has always been a huge element of 'diving and rolling about', even as far back as e 1966 World Cup, therefore to imply that it is something new is inherently wrong. I'll concede that it may actually look worse nowadays because the game itself is a lot less physical but the acting element has been part of the game for decades.  It is not something I have seen often as part of Morelos's game. 

Oh, great article BTW, two really good articles on Morelos this week.   Wee man needs to laugh at these Aberdeen bastards tonight as they will be out to boot him all over the park.

That's a superb article, shows up all the haters and makes them look even more ridiculous, if that is possible. 

Every last one of them is spewin because they realise just how good a footballer Morelos actually is and that he is only going to get better and better.

What little praise he receives,  if any, is always through gritted teeth and always aye but he is a hot head, etc.

Smsm last season.

Cardoso gets rag dolled almost every week...........man up.

This season Morelos gets fucked in about centre halves.......bad.

The boy is fucking superb and unplayable at times.

Love the wee man.

1 hour ago, cascadeshrimp said:

Genuinely brilliantly written piece.

Hard to disagree with any of it....unless your Keith Jackson (prick that he is!)

Is this the man who write all the shit in the newspaper about Morelos and try to be funny about Morelos and Colombia with cartels and drugs?

8 minutes ago, denya said:

Is this the man who write all the shit in the newspaper about Morelos and try to be funny about Morelos and Colombia with cartels and drugs?

Yeah. A bit like writing an article about an African player with a load of jokes about famine and civil war, I guess.